Tik Toker makes video giving illegals step by step instructions on how to occupy people's homes & claim "squatters rights"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with Nick, this only works in big cities. Anywhere in normal America you'd be constantly risking your life for ~10 years before you can claim squatter's "rights"

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He's called a "migrant influencer". :Laughingoutloud:
Where I'm from we call his kind, deeply optimistic.

Interesting videos.

A couple of incidents of squatters happened here, Los Angeles area....fancy homes, too.

One lady rented an Airbnb for a short term...then refused to leave. The owner couldn't get her out for a couple of years. The courts sided with the squatter.

The other was more recent, a fancy mansion occupied by several squatters. I think the police finally got them out but they had destroyed the home.

Here's the Airbnb squatter....she wants over $100,000 relocation fee to leave his property! And after not paying rent!

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I would think this would backfire in Texas. Last I heard they have a castle doctrine law in place that permits property owners to use lethal force to defend their castle, home.

There's something deeply flawed in America when trespassers onto someone's land or into their home are afforded the legal right to stay.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting videos.

A couple of incidents of squatters happened here, Los Angeles area....fancy homes, too.

One lady rented an Airbnb for a short term...then refused to leave. The owner couldn't get her out for a couple of years. The courts sided with the squatter.

The other was more recent, a fancy mansion occupied by several squatters. I think the police finally got them out but they had destroyed the home.

Here's the Airbnb squatter....she wants over $100,000 relocation fee to leave his property! And after not paying rent!

Insane.
The law sides with the squatter.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think this would backfire in Texas. Last I heard they have a castle doctrine law in place that permits property owners to use lethal force to defend their castle, home.

There's something deeply flawed in America when trespassers onto someone's land or into their home are afforded the legal right to stay.
There's a man facing a murder trial in Arizona. He shot the coyote that was leading a pack of illegals across his extensive area of land.
Supposedly the illegals hightailed it back to Mexico.

His mistake was he called 911. I'd have left the body to rot. I also wouldn't have only shot the coyote.

One day we will hear about these squatters meeting the same fate.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The worst part is it is on television being talked about along with his video.
Well, of course . The Left wing media is in league with the enemies of America.

Though the idiot making the squatter video got most of his information wrong,when law enforcement states trespassing is lawful, we're done for already.

That's why Americans will one day enforce the law themselves.

We've already messed up by not defending our border. Now, the natural evolution of an invasion force is to take your home and land.

Some won't stand for that.

BTW, I don't know why you identify as a woman in your screen name.

Your gender is easily seen on your profile block. If someone is lame enough to think that pic is a selfie, that's their issue. Not yours. :)

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In many of the red states, taking over someone's home is a good way to get shot and carried out in a body bag!
It should be for any state, not only Red.

A friend of ours had his home broken into by illegals. They threw boulders from his wife's rock and flower garden through the windows on their front door. All caught on camera.

Hubby came out with his gun and when the illegals saw him they ran. He called police.

They saw the video and his armed response.

What did they do? The cops took his gun. And gave him a warning against brandishing.

• Wow

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did they do? The cops took his gun. And gave him a warning against brandishing.

Must have been a blue state.

In a red state at night you can kill them in your yard, but in the day time they have to be inside your house.

Copes in the red state would probably tell you next time wait until they get inside if it's day time, but if it's night time, shoot to kill.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a retired lawyer who is VERY familiar with adverse possession, I was pleased to see the lawyer's understanding mesh with my own. Until a squatter satisfies the requisite time period for adverse possession, there are NO rights. In Arizona it's FIVE YEARS if you are paying property taxes and TEN YEARS if you're not. Any squatter would be encouraged to leave my property at gunpoint. I have no doubt any Arizona officer would make an arrest for criminal trespass if necessary. Yes, a forcible detainer action might be necessary for an entrenched squatter, but even those are very simple, expedited civil actions. I have NO CLUE why I keep seeing stories about people whose lives are turned into nightmares by squatters taking over their multi-million dollar homes.

In a red state at night you can kill them in your yard, but in the day time they have to be inside your house.
Hopefully no one you talk to thinks you're a lawyer. Even Colorado's "Stand Your Ground" law doesn't work anything like you describe. How Does The Colorado Stand Your Ground Law Work?. In Ariona, your heroic homeowner would be charged with homicide.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must have been a blue state.

Copes in the red state would probably tell you next time wait until they get inside if it's day time, but if it's night time, shoot to kill.
Yep, it's a blue state.

They thought they left him unarmed.
That was a mistake. Now that they know how it works he said there will be no calling police.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Insane.
The law sides with the squatter.
And the lady squatter wanted $100,000 in order to leave the doctor's property!!!

There's a man facing a murder trial in Arizona. He shot the coyote that was leading a pack of illegals across his extensive area of land.
Supposedly the illegals hightailed it back to Mexico.

His mistake was he called 911. I'd have left the body to rot. I also wouldn't have only shot the coyote.

One day we will hear about these squatters meeting the same fate.
Wow, didn't hear that story. I wonder what the verdict will be.

I have heard it's very dangerous for the ranch or land owners in Southern Arizona due to the illegals crossing there.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the lady squatter wanted $100,000 in order to leave the doctor's property!!!
I think when this kind of thing makes news and especially when the offender actually makes money, others like that see a payday.

It's despicable. Or, it could be just one more plot to cause Americans to rise up so martial law has to step in.
Wow, didn't hear that story. I wonder what the verdict will be.

I have heard it's very dangerous for the ranch or land owners in Southern Arizona due to the illegals crossing there.
He's in Nogales. Supposedly that's a hotbed for illegal traffic.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully no one you talk to thinks you're a lawyer.

I'm not in Colorado or Arizona so their laws mean nothing where I'm at.

Where I live it's legal to kill intruders if they are in your house, night or day.
At night you can kill them if they are in your yard, but not in the day time.

So if it's day time you gotta let them come on in to the house and then
you can legally shoot to kill.

And in my state the victims and their families cannot sue the shooter who
shoots criminals when it's a good shoot.

As a retired lawyer who is VERY familiar with adverse possession, I was pleased to see the lawyer's understanding mesh with my own.

Lawyers are like politicians - you can tell they are lying when their mouth is moving! :rolleyes:

Lawyers seek to advocate for criminals more times than not so they are part of the problem.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not in Colorado or Arizona so their laws mean nothing where I'm at.

Where I live it's legal to kill intruders if they are in your house, night or day.
At night you can kill them if they are in your yard, but not in the day time.

So if it's day time you gotta let them come on in to the house and then
you can legally shoot to kill.

And in my state the victims and their families cannot sue the shooter who
shoots criminals when it's a good shoot.
Lawyers would know the answer to that one.
Lawyers are like politicians - you can tell they are lying when their mouth is moving! :rolleyes:
Pray you never need either .
Lawyers seek to advocate for criminals more times than not so they are part of the problem.
Um,no.:confused: