Walking By The Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy, I'm telling you I must know something. I have been thrown off a good half dozen online Christian websites. Banned from dozens and censored from many including having my posts deleted. Bing which is owned by the Microsoft Corporation will not even let me advertise with them and would not tell me why. The following link is what I was trying to advertise... https://www.carb-fat.com/walking-by-the-spirit.html. And then there's last night when one called me Satan and the other said I was doing the work of the Devil.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Boy, I'm telling you I must know something. I have been thrown off a good half dozen online Christian websites. Banned from dozens and censored from many including having my posts deleted. Bing which is owned by the Microsoft Corporation will not even let me advertise with them and would not tell me why. The following link is what I was trying to advertise... https://www.carb-fat.com/walking-by-the-spirit.html. And then there's last night when one called me Satan and the other said I was doing the work of the Devil.
If you consider these things mentioned above as qualifying you to be correct in your assessments, you short change yourself if you do not reevaluate.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you consider these things mentioned above as qualifying you to be correct in your assessments, you short change yourself if you do not reevaluate.
Well, it puts me in good company. Most if not all really good Prophets were tortured and killed which includes all the Apostles. I believe John was the only one that lived without being killed, but even he was tortured. And let's not even look into the details on Jesus regarding this subject. So it does put me in good company. I would be worried if I was loved by everyone and was living a nice peaceful life.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The problem is that the devil is very happy to manipulate the circumstances of those whom he is deceiving, to make them think what he wants them to think. He caught me out in this way before, with a RTA etc. One good checkpoint is, did the early church teach what you believe? I mean the pillars of it not just a few outliers.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, it puts me in good company. Most if not all really good Prophets were tortured and killed which includes all the Apostles. I believe John was the only one that lived without being killed, but even he was tortured. And let's not even look into the details on Jesus regarding this subject. So it does put me in good company. I would be worried if I was loved by everyone and was living a nice peaceful life.
Reevaluation consists of considering who/ what one is witnessing to/ of.
Your witness is to/ of yourself. Is this what the Prophets did? Was this the message and witness of Jesus?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand you don't see it, that's why I'm bringing it to your attention!
I just read the book again to proof it for the new website. Jesus Christ is mentioned one way or the other on just about every page. Not me. And I can see that since I do have eyes to see.