who is this man?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
the Quran describes how Mary, the mother of Jesus, was approached by an angel from God, bringing her tidings she had never imagined: that she will give birth to a son, a Messiah, who will be of the righteous and will be a prophet of God, calling the Children of Israel (the Israelites) to the straight path of God.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous.” (Quran 3:45-46)

Naturally, for Mary, this news was both strange and seemingly impossible.

“She said, ‘My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?’ (The angel) said, “Such is God; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.” (Quran 3:47-4

The very nature of Jesus is so special, that God compares the uniqueness of His creation to that of the first man and prophet, Adam.

“Indeed, the example of Jesus to God is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, ‘Be,’ and he was.” (Quran 3:59)
Jesus and His Miracles

Jesus became one of the greatest prophets of God, and was sent to the Children of Israel in order to confirm the teachings of his predecessor, the Prophet Moses. His birth was a miracle, and, like all prophets of God, he was granted several miracles. He approached his people, telling them:

“And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (who will say), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord’ in that I design for you from the clay (that which is) like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of God. And I cure the blind (from birth) and the leper, and I give life to the dead – by permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.” (Quran 3:49-51)
Jesus’s Followers

The Quran continues the story of Jesus by relating several incidents of his life and his disciples.

“But when Jesus felt (persistence in) disbelief from them, he said, ‘Who are my supporters for (the cause of) God?’ The disciples said,” We are supporters for God. We have believed in God and testify that we are Muslims (submitting to Him.) Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger (i.e., Jesus), so register us among the witnesses (to truth).” (Quran 3:52-53)

In another incident, after which an entire surah (chapter) of the Quran is named, the disciples of Jesus asked him for another miracle.

“(And remember) when the disciples said, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven?’ (Jesus) said, ‘Fear God, if you should be believers.’ They said, ‘We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses.’ Said Jesus, the son of Mary, ‘O God, our Lord, send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers.’” (Quran 5:112-114)

God sent them the table they had asked for, but not without a warning.

“God said, ‘Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you – then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds.’” (Quran 5:115)
The End of the Story?

The story of Jesus never really ends in the Quran, as we are told that Jesus was not killed, but that rather, God raised His beloved prophet up to Him.

“(Mention) when God said, ‘O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify (i.e., free) you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you (in submission to God alone) superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.’ But as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards, and God does not like the wrongdoers.” (Quran 3:55-57)

The Quran also points out that Jesus was neither killed nor crucified. Speaking of the Children of Israel, God faults their accusations against Mary as well as their claim that they killed Jesus.

“And (We cursed them) for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander. And (for) their saying, ‘Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God.’ And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but (another) was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, God raised him to Himself. And ever is God Exalted in Might and Wise.” (Quran 4:156-15

The Quran confirms that Jesus was raised up by God, and the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, reassured us that Jesus will be sent down to earth once again before the Day of Judgment. In a saying of Prophet Muhammad, narrated by Abu Hurairah, the Prophet said:

“By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Maryam will soon descend among you as a just judge, and he will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah (tribute), and wealth will be so abundant that no one will accept it, until a single prostration will be better than the world and everything in it.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The Deen Show: The Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus isn't God by Brother Joshua Evans

صدمة تحول المشاهير الأمريكيين إلى الإسلام خلال شهر رمضان 2024

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the only thing you are missing regarding Isa Al-Masih, is his teachings. The only disciples followers of Isa was John and Matthew they wrote their eye witness accounts of Isa Al-Masih. You need to know and study those 2 books as those are words we will be judged by.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam is not a religion of peace and is an abomination to God. The perpetrators of terrorism are following the edicts clearly given in the Surahs (verses) that constitute the Quran. The word Islam means submission.

The Quran dictates repeatedly that its followers must convert you to Islam or kill you if you refuse to convert.
Much of the Quran speaks not about religion but only about how one must submit. It commands how one must live, dress, treat women and slaves, and practice jihad.

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …".

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Niblo

Jul 16, 2021
Leeds
Faith
Muslim
Country
United Kingdom
Well the only thing you are missing regarding Isa Al-Masih, is his teachings. The only disciples followers of Isa was John and Matthew they wrote their eye witness accounts of Isa Al-Masih. You need to know and study those 2 books as those are words we will be judged by.
The overwhelming majority of NT scholars are in agreement that the gospels were written by anonymous authors, decades after the events they portray. Most certainly, they are not eyewitness accounts.

The gospels were first mentioned – in Christian literature – sometime around 120 CE–150 CE. Justin Martyr – a Christian apologist – refers to them as ‘Memoirs of the Apostles.’ (‘First Apology’ – 155 CE; and ‘Dialogue With Trypho’ – 160 CE). It was not until 180 CE – or thereabouts – that names were attached to these works. The person responsible for this deception was Irenaeus, the Bishop of Lyon.

Dorothy Milne Murdock (Acharya S) writes:

‘Irenaeus is the first to name the canonical gospels and give reasons for their inclusion and number in the New Testament.

‘The remarks by Irenaeus represent the first mention of all four canonical gospels together. In fact, prior to the end of the second century, there is no clear evidence of the existence of the canonical gospels as we have them. (‘Who Was Jesus? - Fingerprints of The Christ’).

The gospel attributed to Mark was the first to be written. This was sometime after 70 CE – and perhaps even later.

This gospel became the foundation of both Matthew (its author plagiarised some 90% of Mark) and of Luke (its author plagiarised around 50% of Mark).

Please explain why ‘Matthew’ – a so-called ‘eye witness’ – needed to steal from one who is not acknowledged – not even by you – to be a witness.

Reactions: akay

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The overwhelming majority of NT scholars are in agreement that the gospels were written by anonymous authors, decades after the events they portray. Most certainly, they are not eyewitness accounts.

The gospels were first mentioned – in Christian literature – sometime around 120 CE–150 CE. Justin Martyr – a Christian apologist – refers to them as ‘Memoirs of the Apostles.’ (‘First Apology’ – 155 CE; and ‘Dialogue With Trypho’ – 160 CE). It was not until 180 CE – or thereabouts – that names were attached to these works. The person responsible for this deception was Irenaeus, the Bishop of Lyon.

Dorothy Milne Murdock (Acharya S) writes:

‘Irenaeus is the first to name the canonical gospels and give reasons for their inclusion and number in the New Testament.

‘The remarks by Irenaeus represent the first mention of all four canonical gospels together. In fact, prior to the end of the second century, there is no clear evidence of the existence of the canonical gospels as we have them. (‘Who Was Jesus? - Fingerprints of The Christ’).

The gospel attributed to Mark was the first to be written. This was sometime after 70 CE – and perhaps even later.

This gospel became the foundation of both Matthew (its author plagiarised some 90% of Mark) and of Luke (its author plagiarised around 50% of Mark).

Please explain why ‘Matthew’ – a so-called ‘eye witness’ – needed to steal from one who is not acknowledged – not even by you – to be a witness.
I am not going to argue about the history of the books. Matthew was first written in Hebrew circulating 53-54 AD but it really does not matter nor has anything to do with what I said... it is a truth that Matthew and John are the only books we have written by themselves and were chosen disciples to Messiah. Mark and Luke were not Messiah's chosen disciples. I am not going to argue about that... it is the words in those I am talking about.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask this Man, Jesus, in prayer to reveal to you personally who He is.

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2444

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
In fact, entire books of the Bible were forged.This doesn’t mean their content is necessarily wrong, but it certainly doesn’t mean it’s right. So which books were forged? Ephesians, Colossians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, 1 and 2 Peter, and Jude—a whopping nine of the twenty-seven New Testament books and epistles—are to one degree or another suspect.[
Forged books? In the Bible?

Why are we not surprised? After all, even the gospel authors are unknown. In fact, they’re anonymous.[ Biblical scholars rarely, if ever, ascribe gospel authorship to Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John. As Ehrman tells us, “Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century.” Graham Stanton affirms, “The gospels, unlike most Graeco-Roman writings, are anonymous. The familiar headings which give the name of an author (‘The Gospel according to …’) were not part of the original manuscripts, for they were added only early in the second century.”

So what, if anything, did Jesus’ disciples have to do with authoring the gospels? Little or nothing, so far as we know. But we have no reason to believe they authored any of the books of the Bible. To begin with, let us remember Mark was a secretary to Peter, and Luke a companion to Paul. The verses of Luke 6:14-16 and Matthew 10:2-4 catalogue the twelve disciples, and although these lists differ over two names, Mark and Luke don’t make either list. So only Matthew and John were true disciples. But all the same, modern scholars pretty much disqualify them as authors anyway.
Why?

Good question. John being the more famous of the two, why should we disqualify him from having authored the Gospel of “John”?
Umm … because he was dead?

Multiple sources acknowledge there is no evidence, other than questionable testimonies of second century authors, to suggest that the disciple John was the author of the Gospel of “John.” Perhaps the most convincing refutation is that the disciple John is believed to have died in or around 98 CE. However, the Gospel of John was written circa 110 CE. So whoever Luke (Paul’s companion), Mark (Peter’s secretary), and John (the unknown, but certainly not the long-dead one) were, we have no reason to believe any of the gospels were authored by Jesus’ disciples

Luke was not one of the twelve disciples of Christ, so that in the introduction to his gospel, the Gospel of Luke mentions that he transmits what he writes about those whom he described as eyewitnesses and servants of the word. There is no mention of Luke in the four Gospels, but he was mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles and in several letters to Paul In the Acts of the Apostles, we find that Luke was with Paul on his second journey from Troas.

How the Bible was corrupted by Dr. Bart Ehrman YouTube

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
I always say that Islam must be studied from specialized Islamic centers and not from the anti-Islamic websites

That is why thousands of people embrace Islam when they learn the truth and how mercenaries and the media mislead your minds

Does Jihad mean Holy War?

In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims. Islam recognizes Jews and Christians as the "People of the Book" because they all follow the Prophet Abraham, believing in Moses' and Jesus' teachings. For many centuries, Muslims have peacefully coexisted with Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths,

maintaining social, business, political and economic treaties. Islam respects all humans and faiths as long as there is no religious oppression, forbidding Muslims from serving Allah, preventing others from learning about Islam, and not respecting treaties. For more information on the topic of Jihad see the brochure Jihad Explained or request brochure #18 from the III&E, the publisher of this article.

What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?

The term "terrorism" does not exist in the Quran or the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. If the terms "terrorist or terrorism" are derived from a verb used in the Quran, such as 5:33 describing a "Muslim's" terrorist acts, it is in condemnation and prescribes most severe punishment. Islam is a religion and a way of life that does not separate politics from religion. Islam is a religion of mercy, unity and most importantly peace with one's self and others, to defend not to fight. Allah said in His Book the Quran:

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. God loves just dealers." [Noble Quran 60:8]

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not begin aggression, for God loves not aggressors." [Noble Quran 2:190]"If they seek peace, then seek you peace and trust in God for He is the Hearer, the Knower." [Noble Quran 8:61]

" and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is next to piety; and fear Allah, for Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Noble Quran 5:8]

"But (remember that an attempt at) requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons (his foe) and makes peace, his reward rests with Allah- for, verily He does not love transgressors." [Noble Quran 42:40]

"The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! He between whom and thee there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. [Noble Quran 41:34]

Some of the Prophet Muhammad's Teachings (Sunnah)

He prohibited Muslim soldiers from killing women, children and the elderly, or cut a palm tree, and he advised them, "do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child."

"Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."

"The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed." Killing is the second major sin in Islam."Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable."

"There is a reward for kindness shown to every living animal or human."

2-

In the Qur’an, God commandsthe killing of infidels who kill Muslims, as this is self-defense

Allah said in His Book the Quran:

60:8 Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.​

Abridged Explanation of the Quran

Allah does not prohibit you from those who have not fought you on account of your Islam, and who have not expelled you from your homes, that you be good and fair to them by giving them any right they have against you.​

An example of this is how Asma bint Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq behaved with her disbelieving mother when she came to visit her after she had taken permission from the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) for this and he instructed her to join family ties.​

Allah loves those who are just to themselves, their families and what they are in charge of.​

Islam and Human Rights

The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.

Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.

3-

Jihad in the Bible

"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]

(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]

"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

The only ones who really pay the greatest price for planned and sustained terrorism are precisely the Muslims. So if there is anyone to complain about it it is Muslims.

Then know that absolutely allthe violence which the world undergoes today even that which one relatesiniquely to Islam, it is the Christians and the Jews who commit them and do itwith very good reasons, religious and in the name of their idea of God. Wake up,don't let your good conscience fall asleep forever. Absolutely all weapons arebuilt at home and you sell them to all the madmen on the planet.

Concept of Jihad in Islam - Dr Zakir Naik

Does Quran and Islam say kill Jews, Christians and Non Muslims? - Yusuf Estes

Last edited:

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
4-

Whoever leaves Islam must be killed.

False in the vast majority of cases. True under certain conditions.

in the Qur’an kill the apostate in one case, which is

The state of war when this person joins the enemy and reveals the secrets of his country to the enemies and exposes people to occupation and killing

A verse : “There is no compulsion in Faith. The correct way has become distinct from the erroneous. Now, whoever rejects the Tāghūt (the Rebel, the Satan) and believes in Allah has a firm grasp on the strongest ring that never breaks. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. "(Quran, 2: 256)

Another "And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muḥammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers? (Quran, 10:99)

In the exceptional case that we are in a situation of war, this is absolutely true, because whoever leaves his religion is guilty of treason in the eyes of an entire community and threatens the safety of many people. And in all the societies that have existed on this planet, not just in Islam, the traitors have always received the heaviest sentences.

“It is impossible that an individual who studies the personality of the great Prophet of the Arabs, how he lived and educated the people, does not feel a deep esteem and a great respect for this honorable Prophet, one of the great Messengers of 'Allah'

The apostate is punished with death

!
in the bible

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.
” (Deuteronomy 17,2-7)

The Annotated Bible (Deuteronomy 17,2) says this:

17.2 2 to 7 Attempt to introduce idolatry.

This case, already assumed at 13.6-11, is repeated here from the point of view of the procedure to be followed. It is developed at length, for the reason that the penalty to be applied is death.

We note that whoever turns to another religion must be immediately killed according to the order of God, without any distinction whether he is male or female! By worshiping other than their own and abandoning their religion, they submit to the supreme punishment of death!

Other verses stipulate this death penalty for the apostate or for one who blasphemes the name of the Lord.

“If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
” (Deuteronomy 13,6-11)

This passage specifies that if a person of your family (let us understand here the term “family” to designate the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel) invites you to worship other gods, and asks you to apostasy just as that person did. apostasized, it is then necessary to have the death penalty applied (by stoning)

حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can post video's also but it is not video's that save you need to add the books of Matthew and John to follow Isa (Jesus) teachings:
I will put up 2 video's I see just with a quick search of muslims becoming christian ok. no need for more video's

Another

Read and know the 2 books, ask God to show you truth.

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Some polemicists among Christians, having seen the extent of conversions from Christianity to Islam, took up the idea of propagating false conversions in the opposite direction. It is not a question here of denying this reality, but simply of exposing the false conversion stories circulating on the internet.
So, in my opinion this “testimony” should be classified under the heading “ignorant people posing as ex-Muslims”.

There are so many on the internet,

He is implementing a program assigned by the Church with a handful of false suspicions against Islam. It's their job

You and he do not know the origins of Islam, nor the reason for the revelation of the verses, nor even the true history, nor the original language of the Quran. “And you’re not an expert on comparative religion either.”

Learn and study Islam from its original sources in specialized Islamic centers, first of all,

instead of fighting Islam and casting cheap ecclesiastical suspicions prepared in advance to deceive people and lead them away from the truth.

see here

ركن المتحدثين - حسين والمرتدة​

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa

قصة جميلة وحزينة لفتاة أمريكية اعتنقت الإسلام وتوجه رسالة للمسلمين​

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد​

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
cleanliness is not only limited to the physical aspect but also extends to the environment. Muslims are required to keep their surroundings clean and pure. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught that a person’s cleanliness is half of their faith. He also emphasized the importance of cleaning one’s home, removing any impurities and keeping it tidy.

In Islam, personal hygiene is considered an essential part of maintaining good health. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) advised Muslims to brush their teeth regularly, trim their nails, and groom themselves. He also encouraged Muslims to take a bath regularly and wear clean clothes.

Islam also teaches the importance of maintaining cleanliness in food and drink. Muslims are required to consume only halal (permissible) food and avoid eating or drinking anything that is considered impure. Muslims are also encouraged to wash their hands before and after eating, and to use clean utensils.

Cleanliness is a fundamental teaching of Islam, and it is considered an essential aspect of the religion. Muslims are required to maintain a high level of personal hygiene and cleanliness in their surroundings. The teachings of Islam emphasize the importance of cleanliness for physical and spiritual purity, good health, and the attainment of peace and tranquility.
The Significance of Cleanliness in Islam:

Cleanliness holds great significance in Islam, and it is considered one of the fundamental teachings of the religion. Islam places great emphasis on cleanliness as it is believed to be a key component of faith. Here are some of the reasons why cleanliness is significant in Islam:

1. Spiritual purity: In Islam, cleanliness is linked to spiritual purity. Muslims are required to perform ablution (Wudu) before prayer to purify themselves both physically and spiritually.

2. Health and well-being: Cleanliness is essential for maintaining good health and well-being. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) emphasized the importance of personal hygiene, such as regular bathing, washing hands before eating, and brushing teeth.

3. Environmental cleanliness: Islam teaches Muslims to maintain a clean and healthy environment. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) emphasized keeping one’s home and surroundings clean, free from litter and waste.

4. Respect for others: Maintaining cleanliness is a sign of respect for oneself and others. Muslims are taught to keep themselves and their surroundings clean to prevent the spread of diseases and illnesses.

5. Social interactions: Cleanliness plays an important role in social interactions. Muslims are encouraged to maintain good personal hygiene, wear clean clothes, and keep their homes and surroundings clean to enhance their social interactions and relationships.

Cleanliness is significant in Islam as it is linked to spiritual purity, health, well-being, respect for oneself and others, and social interactions. Muslims are encouraged to maintain cleanliness in all aspects of their lives, from personal hygiene to environmental cleanliness. By doing so, they not only fulfill a religious obligation but also promote good health and well-being for themselves and their community

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين
Why do you use toilet paper and not water? Mansour's dialogue with atheists

Jewish Scholar TESTS Prophet Muhammad ﷺ AFTER THAT HE ACCEPTS ISLAM

Christian Lady RAISED BY NUNS converts to Islam RIGHT NOW!

Why Jay Left The Mormon Church and Accepted Islam (What They Believe)

مختصر موضوع هل القرآن كلام الله - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
see here
You will be shocked

Debate: Dr. Zakir Naik vs. Dr William Campbell - The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The quran takes away the sacrifice that Jesus made on the Cross, which is critical to the salvation of man. That is enough right there to disbelieve it
And the story of the
“(And remember) when the disciples said, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven?’ (Jesus) said, ‘Fear God, if you should be believers.’ They said, ‘We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses.’ Said Jesus, the son of Mary, ‘O God, our Lord, send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers.’” (Quran 5:112-114)

God sent them the table they had asked for, but not without a warning.

“God said, ‘Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you – then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds.’” (Quran 5:115)
The End of the Story?
is pretty kickin'. I've never heard of this before. Why in the world would they need a table of food to believe Jesus? All they had to do is spend time with Him.
Allah is not Jesus'father. Allah does not have a son. the Christian God does.

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
The Prophet Jesus was only a human being, never a god, and never claimed divinity

Christ and Muhammad, the prophets of God, will not bear the sins of people
Only God the Father will judge our deeds on the Day of Resurrection
Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

Christ worshiped God (the Father) alone,

Christ said

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

The church will not benefit you when you stand before God (the Father) and He holds you accountable

Christian concept that jesus will die for their sins Vs Muslims Allah's forgiveness

2-

The early Church Fathers and the Qur’an denied the crucifixion of Christ

The four scribes disagreed on the issue of crucifixion, and their statements are conflicting. Here, I cannot be certain that Christ was the crucified one.

I do not rely for salvation from hell on a book that The four scribes do not know how to verify the facts in it

Therefore, the opinion of the party that supports crucifixion does not matter because they are seeking the help of these false scribes!

A study of the Bible, especially the accounts of the crucifixion, reveals various inconsistencies. These contradictions question the reliability of the Bible we have today and what is mentioned within it. Just as a lawyer, on hearing differing accounts from so-said eyewitnesses that place the entire case into doubt, is compelled to question the reliability of what he has heard, so too is the case with students of religion when they read various clashing accounts in the Bible.

In most cases, the authenticity of an eyewitness is completely dropped when a story, between two people, doesn’t match.
None of the four gospel writers was an eyewitness to the crucifixion; we only have second-hand reporting. Now, I’m no lawyer, but I know enough to know that second-hand reporting in courts, in some cases, is ruled out.
The four accounts – Matthew, Mark, Luke and John – have narrated important matters; however, there seem to be stark differences in their accounts, making it difficult to understand the truth of the matters.

example

Time of the crucifixion
It is important to record the time at which an incident occurred when determining the authenticity of a story. This is, among all other evidence, a crucial point that can build the authenticity of a narration. If there seems to be a complication or mismatch between two stories of the same incident, it opens the entire case to more questions.

When we read the Bible, two different times in the accounts of the crucifixion have been recorded by Mark and John.
Mark states:
“And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.” (Mark 15:25)
“And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!” (John 19:14)

And
The color of Jesus' robe

We read in Matthew 27:28, “And they stripped him and put on him a scarlet robe.” This was just before the crown of thorns scene. So there he was naked except for the scarlet robe.

The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe
◄ John 19:2 ►

The first meeting between Hashem and the Christian missionary Ken | A clip worth watching

A dangerous prophecy that no one talks about from the Bible proves that Christ was not crucified and raised to heaven

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

جندي امريكي يريد إعتناق الإسلام لكنه يخشى عائلته | عثمان بن فاروق مترجم

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNQ4Z1B44g