• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Let me show you why you might be struggling to "believe" that God will answer your prayers.

Its perhaps because you dont feel like you deserve it. ????

You dont feel that you are worthy, or that you have done enough for God, to merit getting your prayer answerd... or you might feel that... "well, i did THAT, 4 yrs ago, or 4 days ago, and so because i did THAT, God wont answer my prayer., I might as well not even ASK """

See all that?

That is the natural mind getting in the way of your believing.
That is the carnal thinking process that sabotages your faith.

Now let me show you something...

God didnt save you because you are good.
God does not answer your prayers because you are good.

God saved you, and God will answer your Prayers.... Because GOD IS GOOD.

See that?

Listen..
God received you, as a SINNER, because you were lost, and needed help., needed mercy.
God is merciful to a sinner, because God is Love.

Becoming a Christian or getting a Prayer answered, is not based on us deserving it.
Its based on God always wanting to help us, to save us, to protect us, to LOVE US, to show us His Goodness.

The Scripture says that God loved us first, even when we were unbelievers, lost in sin.

Reader, its God's own will that your prayers be answered.

Listen,

Christianity is not ..,."do good then get good".

Christianity is : "Christ did good... and so...= YOU get all the benefits that God has for you.... based on what JESUS has accomplished for you by His Life, His Death, and His Resurrection".

See that?

It is Christ ALONE who makes us WORTHY before God.... and that can't ever fail us , as Jesus didn't fail.

We, the Born again, The redeemed, the "made righteous"... are accepted and kept by God based on the finished work of Jesus, on The Cross.
And that can never fail us., not ever.

So, when you go to God in Prayer, go to God understanding that Christ's Cross has made you worthy and keeps you worthy, before God, for as long as God lives.

PRAY, with that understanding.
BELIEVE, with that understanding.
TRUST IN GOD, with that understanding.

And here is one more for you,,... if you have Kids and if you dont,.... you'll still understand it.

When your child comes and says....."i hurt".... "i need help"... "Im scared"..."what am i to do">.....then your Loving heart says...."Im here, i'll help you"... "Let me show you"... "you can count on me".

See that Loving Heart?

That is the same that
FATHER God has for you, toward you......at all times, and always.
So, Pray knowing that...
BELIEVE in God, knowing that God's Heart is just like that toward you... always.

Last edited: