Will unbelievers never be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The subject of who is an unbeliever is not even that complex Taken...,

Those of mature and sound mind, able to know God and his righteousness for salvation and lacking this righteousness of God within their heart, at whatever stage in their life they are experiencing, is an unbeliever.
APAK, all your qualifications are killing me. LOL

Except for all the exceptions, there are no exceptions ... just a complex way of saying there are exceptions to the 'must believe in Jesus' to be saved doctrine:
  1. The immature
  2. Not of sound mind
  3. Not able to know Jesus
  4. Lack the righteousness of God through Jesus (new one to me)
Are also all unbelievers who are saved despite not believing in Jesus. There either is or is not a hard line of 'must believe in Jesus' to be saved. You seem to be double-minded; there is a hard line - provided one accepts all the exceptions and qualifications.

(Now, my friend, please don't flame another Ad Homenim rejoinder.)

All this reminds me of a joke, of who would be saved if they had not been told about Jesus. The group then asked why were they told about Jesus. This is the group who are not saved. Said differently, passively not believing is not the same as actively rejecting Jesus.

Seems to me there are billions of good Muslims, Hindu's and Buddhists who may have heard of Jesus but were socially pressured to stay in their caste (out of mortal fear), i.e, coerced. These are people who did good per the law God put in their heart but could not bring themselves to believe in Jesus. Perhaps this is a subset of #3 above but I think it is an important distinct group whose salvation glorifies God.

Last edited:

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Wasn't BLM created to enrich the founders? Mission accomplished. :Agreed:
As I recall it was initially the brainchild of an accused cop killer and racist female radical still on the FBI's most wanted list.

All from memory here. She was hiding in Cuba I believe. Through proxy contacts she organized a founders group to begin the BLM movement as a revival of the 1960's black radicals movement.

I believe if they truly held that black lives matter, the group would not incite violence from their membership so to put their lives, and others, in peril.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enrich the founders?

BLM? Follow the money.
Yup

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK, all your qualifications are killing me. LOL

Except for all the exceptions, there are no exceptions ... just a complex way of saying there are exceptions to the 'must believe in Jesus' to be saved doctrine:
  1. The immature
  2. Not of sound mind
  3. Not able to know Jesus
  4. Lack the righteousness of God through Jesus (new one to me)
Are also all unbelievers who are saved despite not believing in Jesus. There either is or is not a hard line of 'must believe in Jesus' to be saved. You seem to be double-minded; there is a hard line - provided one accepts all the exceptions and qualifications.

(Now, my friend, please don't flame another Ad Homenim rejoinder.)

All this reminds me of a joke, of who would be saved if they had not been told about Jesus. The group then asked why were they told about Jesus. This is the group who are not saved. Said differently, passively not believing is not the same as actively rejecting Jesus.

Seems to me there are billions of good Muslims, Hindu's and Buddhists who may have heard of Jesus but were socially pressured to stay in their caste (out of mortal fear), i.e, coerced. These are people who did good per the law God put in their heart but could not bring themselves to believe in Jesus. Perhaps this is a subset of #3 above but I think it is an important distinct group whose salvation glorifies God.
Your last paragraph reminded me of C.S. Lewis's treatice on moral laws. Lewis argues that morality is objective by pointing out that people quarrel by appealing to shared moral standards. For example, if someone accuses another of treating them unfairly, the accused will rarely defend themselves by rejecting fairness as a standard. Instead, they assert that their behavior didn’t violate this standard or that their situation merited an exception. These tendencies reveal that societies have widely agreed-upon moral laws. Lewis argues that the widespread adoption of single standards of morality suggests that moral codes are real and not simply invented. Perhaps this hints to what constitutes a judgement for those unaware of the biblical requirements for salvation?

Reactions: Wrangler

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup
A 6 million dollar BLM mansion.
Does it come with 40 acres and a one mule garage?

They play on the victim ideology and make a fortune.
I'm always shocked when I see a white person wearing a BLM tee-shirt.

I wonder if they know if those that person supports could very well beat them to death at a BLM rally if that same fool shouted back, all lives matter?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always shocked when I see a white person wearing a BLM tee-shirt.

I wonder if they know if those that person supports could very well beat them to death at a BLM rally if that same fool shouted back, all lives matter?
These people are so twisted, they think "all lives matter" is racist but BLM is not racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Will unbelievers never be saved?
What is meant when people say, saved? Saved for or from? Saved, as preserved for later use? Like one saves up their money to buy something with it later? Or saved from danger? If the Creators are saving people for future uses, then are there different times They require the use of certain ones for particular purposes? I firmly believe this to be the case. Some to be His people (children of Jacob), then some to be chosen to be His Son Jesus's bride. Some chosen to Kings and Priests in His Son's kingdom. Some to be prophets, some patriachs, some chosen to be used as apostles, others preserved (saved) for use later to worship before His throne (24 elders).