Recent content by Dukubz

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

  1. Dukubz

    Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK

    Thank you! I pray that way too!! I’m glad to be here. Thank you for sharing this. I am trying to learn my way around some.
  2. Dukubz

    Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK

    I do the same. I try to live as normal as possible too. It’s hard though.
  3. Dukubz

    Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK

    I totally understand and can relate so much!! It is so hard being an SRA/Mk Ultra survivor. We go through so much trauma. I hope others will learn and pray too. I am praying for you!!