• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,251
12,389
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
 

doctrox

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2018
1,182
884
113
worldwide
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Male
...there is evidence "she" [Parton] is an MTF.
Another example:
+++ POST CB (Dolly) Jamie Curtis, born a male - MTF tranny.jpgJamie Curtis.png
- source -------------------------------------------------- - source

MTF's are men; they mock God in his face. They successfully live among us as women. They take the beauty that belongs to women. They take the position that belongs to women. They take the medals that belong to women. They take the glory that belongs to women. But they're men. Famous people. MTF (Male To Female) inversion is a longstanding process that takes place in many of the Western nations whereby a child is sacrificed as part of keeping one's covenant to a secret society. It can be the Illuminatti, it can be the Baphomet situation, it can be the Masons, etc. Inversion means to turn something upside down. And so, MTF's counterpart is FTM.
"There are people who would sacrifice their firstborn child for this opportunity..."
MTF is where you give birth to a child, you offer your first child to make a mockery of God saying 'Everything that opens the womb is mine.' The Lord has long said in Leviticus that even if it's a sheep or a goat, whatever opens the womb, whatever comes out first, that firstborn is always his portion. This is why all the rights of succession, the inheritance, the property, the bulk of it, will go to the firstborn. Obviously, if something is the Lord's, then you're going to highly honor it by giving him the property. And the younger brothers and sisters get what is called portions, but the firstborn gets the lot, the main inheritance. The Lord says all who are first in the family are automatically his, dedicated to him.

The droopy eye on one side is a telltale sign of over-programming.
Not uncommon.

I have heard "UFO/alien abductees" describe the same type of craft (only they believe the aliens are real).
Yeah, the techno craft is a reality; the "alien" meme is a fake.

Elv.s was born into the Monarch MK program, and was a twin whose brother passed at birth
and
"They" are way into twinning and playing "twin" deceptions/games with their slaves.
Another example: Paul McCartney is Twins.

Svali testimony
I had read this many years ago - if I recall correctly, it was pre-incarceration of Fritz. Very straightforward.
.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,251
12,389
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Do you see us? Do you understand what persecution is?

These photos are a few of my documentations of bruises and marks that result from being punished by the cult for talking, for exposing, for supporting fellow survivors.

I usually try to document with photos. So these are just a few examples. But what's hard for me is my friends don't get it. They hear me, and acknowledge what I say ....but then they go on as if it isn't happening. It's out of sight/out of mind. They don't have to live it, so it's easier for them to just ignore my reality. And they expect me to act normal, as if nothing is happening ...like I don't face actual persecution on a daily basis. This isn't in my head. It's happening in real time, a real and present threat. I am healing from these bruises and "other" injuries as I sit to type this.

This is persecution. The cult hates me because I talk, and that with the help and power of God, I have dismantled their mind control programming over my life. They can no longer access programmed alters, because my alters have been set free by Jesus Christ. They can't use me or my alters for what they intended, to help accomplish a NWO and usher in the Antichrist. So they target and harm me whenever they get a chance. They can no longer use programming cues to access alters, so they use force to access, and then when they cannot get alters to respond (bc most of them have merged/integrated) they punish me. Yes, I still dissociate the actual traumas of the punishments, but not always fully ..and usually, the bits and puzzle pieces come later when I am in a safe place.

Idk if many you realize that every day, I live with threats and the danger of being physically hurt ...and even going to town, people play games with me on the streets, or on occasion, try to k.ll me in an "accident." But God will not allow them to k.ll me before my time. So they target my children, and grandchild/ren.

My youngest son, Matthew, is with the Lord now since January of 2020, because they targeted him to hurt me. Matthew was "expendable " to them because my deprogramming created a breach in their ability to access and program his mind. Before that, my granddaughter, Julie, was stolen and then illegally placed into the home of a cult family because my daughter and granddaughter were living with me and that would greatly limit their access to her.

At this very moment, I am and have been recovering from these bruises (except for the hand bruise, which happened before these last ones) and other injuries. To be discreet, I had trouble walking without pain due to *assaults" that caused bleeding, and bones in the lower region being out of place. (That part is much better now, praise God.)

Do you understand(?) ...this is what I face on a daily basis. And this is what every survivor who comes to Christ and fights for freedom and exposes the evil system, also face! My dear survivor friends on this forum and many off this forum ...know what it is to suffer for their testimony IN CHRIST. We can't walk this journey without Him. HE is our life! HE is our refuge and our fortress!!

@lilygrace & @Psalm-147:3 @Dukubz ...fellow survivors and my dearest friends and best support people. ❤️❤️

@doctrox I know you believe me and support survivors.
@Nancy @David in NJ @IndianaRob @Jostler I know you believe me, and thank you for being my friends.
@Angelina @Pearl @lforrest @Heart2Soul @TitusTwoWife this is my reality, and why I speak out. God has brought me through so much, and has laid on my beart to speak out, to expose, to advocate for survivors, to reach ones who need to know there is HOPE in Christ. With Him, we can walk through this path with victory, and even peace that passes understanding.

These things are documented with some medical people I trust.

I know that I'm taking a big risk sharing this much but ....you all are now witnesses. I will tag more as others come to mind.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: added tag for my sweet survivor friend who just joined today.❤️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261011_120710~3.jpg
    IMG_20261011_120710~3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20261011_120721~3.jpg
    IMG_20261011_120721~3.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20261011_120723~2.jpg
    IMG_20261011_120723~2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20261011_120715.jpg
    IMG_20261011_120715.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20261011_120708.jpg
    IMG_20261011_120708.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • Loveit!
Reactions: Angelina

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,251
12,389
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I know it probably seems strange to some of you who aren't familiar with this, that I can be on this forum, participating and posting ...meanwhile, living with bruises, marks, and injuries, threats, and loss of loved ones ...but for myself and other survivors, we don't know any other life to compare it to.

This is our reality. We can't curl up in a ball 24/7 .....maybe we do sometimes, lol ...but that can't be 24/7. We have this life no one sees or understands and so, we live with our own reality while we function like anyone else in life. You just "do it."

I take care of people ...I have a husband and a family, grown children, grandchildren ...friends, and acquaintances, people I see weekly at the food stores, chiropractors, etc. I shop, take care of animals ...and I participate on this forum. Some days, I am physically so weak that I cannot move off the bed or recliner because I am literally willing myself to hold onto consciousness, and if I get up, I could collapse in the floor. (That has happened a few times!) So I stay put for sometimes hours ...sipping water with Redmond's salt, and waiting it out till my strength returns enough to get up and do all the things I am responsible for doing.

@TitusTwoWife this is why I have been on a Carnivore diet for 4 & 1/2 years. I at least recover much faster. And in between times, I actually have about 75-80% less pain than I did before Carnivore.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,251
12,389
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
PS ...when you see me on the forum, it's almost always during one of those "holding onto consciousness" times (like today/this morning) ...or after spending hours outside with my animals, and/or chiropractor visits, shopping, etc. I try to live as "normal" a life as possible.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Dukubz

Dukubz

New Member
Oct 11, 2026
3
3
3
62
Ontonagon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I totally understand and can relate so much!! It is so hard being an SRA/Mk Ultra survivor. We go through so much trauma. I hope others will learn and pray too. I am praying for you!!
 
  • Praying
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Dukubz

New Member
Oct 11, 2026
3
3
3
62
Ontonagon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
PS ...when you see me on the forum, it's almost always during one of those "holding onto consciousness" times (like today/this morning) ...or after spending hours outside with my animals, and/or chiropractor visits, shopping, etc. I try to live as "normal" a life as possible.
I do the same. I try to live as normal as possible too. It’s hard though.
 
  • Praying
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,251
12,389
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I totally understand and can relate so much!! It is so hard being an SRA/Mk Ultra survivor. We go through so much trauma. I hope others will learn and pray too. I am praying for you!!
Thank you for praying. I pray for you and all survivors often, especially those God has brought into my life. So glad you're here!!
 

Dukubz

New Member
Oct 11, 2026
3
3
3
62
Ontonagon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Thank you for praying. I pray for you and all survivors often, especially those God has brought into my life. So glad you're here!!
Thank you! I pray that way too!! I’m glad to be here. Thank you for sharing this. I am trying to learn my way around some.
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: TLHKAJ