Recent content by Mr Aedan

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

  1. Mr Aedan

    Alcohol and Nicotine

    Thank you very much for your kind message. I will definitely keep it in mind, and the Bible verse is a great help to me. I should mention that services and guidance here where I am are quite limited, as an expat working out here. And where I am, they don’t really tend to do that, as far as I...
  2. Mr Aedan

    What Are You Up To Today?

    Visited a nice church in Dongshankou
  3. Mr Aedan

    Alcohol and Nicotine

    Hey everyone, Aside from being a hard-working teacher, I'm also very focused on my business interests outside of my job. But one thing that's always let me down in life is my addiction to binge drinking and smoking cigarettes. I've been in a two-year on-and-off battle with it, with occasional...
  4. Mr Aedan

    What Are You Up To Today?

    Happy Sunday and god bless ❤️✝️
  5. Mr Aedan

    What Are You Up To Today?

    Enjoying a couple of well earned day’s off and doing some reading, trip to Sam’s Club tomorrow and relaxing.
  6. Mr Aedan

    30 Reasons To Quit Social Media

    We are showing our age with preferences and we had it better
  7. Mr Aedan

    30 Reasons To Quit Social Media

    Internet forums will always be better than toxic social media, love the classic interfaces too
  8. Mr Aedan

    30 Reasons To Quit Social Media

    This place is my social media
  9. Mr Aedan

    If you had a chance to go anywhere in the world. Where would it be?

    Italy and visiting during Chinese New Year
  10. Mr Aedan

    What Podcasts Are You All Listening To?

    To kick off my week put on the Ascension church on YouTube and watch their mass as their is not one near where I live.
  11. Mr Aedan

    What Podcasts Are You All Listening To?

    The Founders, it’s about business and different entrepreneurs through history and listen to it as I’m very much interested in business
  12. Mr Aedan

    Hello

    I like your dog, I used to have a Jack Russell
  13. Mr Aedan

    Hello

    I’m on a journey and will be taking the right path. Very optimistic about the future.
  14. Mr Aedan

    Hello

    Where I live, they still have a very traditional view on marriage. Although a lot of younger people are not getting married these days, because they don’t wanna give into the societal traditional pressures. Also, my view on marriage is that I do plan to get married in the near future, but I've...
  15. Mr Aedan

    Hello

    Thank you all for your kind messages and looking forward to being a part of this community, I don’t use social media so this is nice place to be.