Hey everyone,
Aside from being a hard-working teacher, I'm also very focused on my business interests outside of my job. But one thing that's always let me down in life is my addiction to binge drinking and smoking cigarettes.
I've been in a two-year on-and-off battle with it, with occasional lapses. But I'm proud to say that the last time I drank was over a month ago.
This time feels different. After much speaking with my girlfriend, we are making sure I keep on the straight and narrow and never touch a drink or smoke a cigarette again. I'm very, very confident I will succeed at this.
I'm focused more on my fitness—and I'm very fit for 39 years old. I eat a very good diet and have a very good lifestyle. I'm extremely hard-working. But I know I just need to always keep on top of it every day, so I don't ever fall back into my old ways.
Aside from being a hard-working teacher, I'm also very focused on my business interests outside of my job. But one thing that's always let me down in life is my addiction to binge drinking and smoking cigarettes.
I've been in a two-year on-and-off battle with it, with occasional lapses. But I'm proud to say that the last time I drank was over a month ago.
This time feels different. After much speaking with my girlfriend, we are making sure I keep on the straight and narrow and never touch a drink or smoke a cigarette again. I'm very, very confident I will succeed at this.
I'm focused more on my fitness—and I'm very fit for 39 years old. I eat a very good diet and have a very good lifestyle. I'm extremely hard-working. But I know I just need to always keep on top of it every day, so I don't ever fall back into my old ways.