“ Ammo” for Christians vs.Religionists...How to Shut Them Up With Three Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also may have encountered tachyon energy while on the earth and it may have had the effect for a moment of making me like the time traveler's wife's husband.

But I have no evidence of this other than that it is what I thought I was experiencing at one point. And that is not any kind of conclusive evidence; because I am counted to be mentally ill by the system.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds demonic to me and we are dealing with demons who have knowledge of the past and are reminding him of his "sin".

This tells me there is a serious problem with his "claimed" faith in Christ and sin. Either Jesus cleanses us from ALL our sins or He doesn't. Its a faith/trust issue in the promises of God.

hope this helps !!!
Whatever needed to be changed has been changed.

Demons do not remind me of my sins; but it is the Holy Spirit's job to pinpoint my sins to me as I walk in the light as He is in the light; so that I can confess them and be cleansed from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:7-9).