1 CORINTHIANS 6:2 THE SAINTS WILL JUDGE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Corinthians is written to the church of God (1 Corinthians 1:2). The church of God was comprised of saints that believed the gospel of the kingdom as preached by the Lord Jesus and the twelve apostles, and the body of Christ that believed the gospel of grace preached by Paul. This is evidenced by the fact that Paul persecuted the church of God which at that time consisted solely of kingdom saints who believed only in the name of Christ (John 20:31) and the gospel of the kingdom (1 Corinthians 15:9).

The saints that shall judge the world are the kingdom saints who will reign with Christ in the earthly kingdom (Revelation 20:6).

Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

The saints are promised possession of the Davidic earthly kingdom in which they will judge.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The twelve apostles were told that in the earthly kingdom they would judge.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

The believing remnant of Israel that endured to the end of the tribulation and remained faithful would have power to judge the nations.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The body of Christ that has believed the gospel of grace has position in the heavenly kingdom and will judge angels.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Corinthians is written to the church of God (1 Corinthians 1:2). The church of God was comprised of saints that believed the gospel of the kingdom as preached by the Lord Jesus and the twelve apostles, and the body of Christ that believed the gospel of grace preached by Paul. This is evidenced by the fact that Paul persecuted the church of God which at that time consisted solely of kingdom saints who believed only in the name of Christ (John 20:31) and the gospel of the kingdom (1 Corinthians 15:9).

The saints that shall judge the world are the kingdom saints who will reign with Christ in the earthly kingdom (Revelation 20:6).

Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

The saints are promised possession of the Davidic earthly kingdom in which they will judge.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The twelve apostles were told that in the earthly kingdom they would judge.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

The believing remnant of Israel that endured to the end of the tribulation and remained faithful would have power to judge the nations.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The body of Christ that has believed the gospel of grace has position in the heavenly kingdom and will judge angels.

refers to the apostles