1000 dead Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
After the deaths of more than 1,000 Christians in brutal attacks on villages and churches in Northern Nigeria and that country's Middle Belt since 2012, regional experts will draw attention to the pre-genocide at a Congressional briefing in Washington, D.C., on Thursday.

Although northern Nigeria accounts for more deaths of Christians in 2012 than the rest of the world combined, the Jubilee Campaign asserts that "a soft-pedal approach towards Nigerian Islamists by the U.S. Department of State is allowing Nigeria to be pushed to the brink of civil war in the wake of a pre-genocide."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/citing-1000-dead-christians-experts-to-call-attention-to-nigerias-pre-genocide-94554/

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
With Buck Ofama's CIA head John Brennan a muslim don't look for things to get better anytime soon for Christians or the western world.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
BiggAndyy said:
With Buck Ofama's CIA head John Brennan a muslim don't look for things to get better anytime soon for Christians or the western world.
I did not know our head of CIA was a muslim. How sad is that ? O' bama (what I call him cause he's Irish ya know) sure has his men on base doesn't he ?
I feel all I can do is pray at this point. :(
I was almost tempted to blame the American public for our evil president, but I know for a fact the election was rigged.

ps,

No offense intended to any and all Irish people of this board. :wub: :lol:

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Our government increasingly hates Christians. I just saw at Fox News that the US military is blocking the Southern Baptist website on military bases. So, I don't think our leadership will lift a finger to help the Christians in Nigeria, not even on a purely humanitarian basis.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I find it interesting that Christians blame a man for another mans actions, yet they believe a different man could have changed the heart of the oppressor.

I guess they have not heard what God told the people when they pleaded with Samuel for a king. 1 Samuel 8:10-18 Sounds like ether political party to me.

Just keep hollering for a king, LOL
19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”
21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the Lord. 22 The Lord answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

It's no different today than it was then, the idiots just can't resist putting their faith in men.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Polt said:
Our government increasingly hates Christians. I just saw at Fox News that the US military is blocking the Southern Baptist website on military bases. So, I don't think our leadership will lift a finger to help the Christians in Nigeria, not even on a purely humanitarian basis.
This does not surprise me. It really does help to have a genuine Christian in the White House doesn't it ? I mean after all the president can appoint people to extremely important positions of power. Which was why I voted. To no avail. :rolleyes:

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
laid renard said:
This does not surprise me. It really does help to have a genuine Christian in the White House doesn't it ? I mean after all the president can appoint people to extremely important positions of power. Which was why I voted. To no avail. :rolleyes:
Can you provide some examples of genuine christian presidents? or only lip service christian presidents

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Rex said:
Can you provide some examples of genuine christian presidents? or only lip service christian presidents
Jimmy Carter was a devout born again christian,which is probaly why he was constantly mocked by the media.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Rex said:
boySalutingReaganPoster.jpg

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Ohh Andy what a fine example of Christian virtue
The president and his astrologers what a fine example for governing ones life, while out the other side of your mouth you profess to be a christian.

Why he even did a great favor to fortune tellers in CA as Governor

Reagan became noted as being one of the few governors to actually sign astrology legislation when on August 30, 1974, as Governor of California, he signed legislation which became Chapter 583, and added Section 50027 to the government Code, relating to astrology. The legislation removed Sacramento licensed astrologers from the category of fortune tellers, thus allowing them to practice their trade for compensation.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
So present your nit that he was undoubtedly a christian I'll stand by to watch for his lips to move.

And you do remember Saul consulting the witch and the result, to bad Ronnie got alzheimer's, Jimmy Carters in his 90's now I believe.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
The trouble is there's not enough money to put on the good old boy charge card like Ronnie did.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

According to the numbers conservative means spending the tax payers money and conserving the wealthy's

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Please stop with the Christian president rant, our brothers and sisters in Christ our dying and you are discussing what president is Christian?

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
What America needs right now is another Ronald Reagan type President to fix the whole country.

Trouble is they only made one of him.
We need to send some reganomics type presidents to canada,to put you guys into a recession.

Rex said:
Blame it on the mod that derailed your topic in the second post
The mod is a nut.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
I doubt we've had any good Christian presidents in modern times. After leaving office, Carter found it better to leave the Southern Baptist church than to leave the Democrat party. Reagan was a neocon (a liberal in conservative clothing). Since WWII, it's all been downhill.