11th. Day Of The Omer Count

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friday 4-9-21 Nisan 26, 5781 6th. day of the weekly cycle, 21st. Spring Day

Day 11 – Abib 26 – April 9 - Netzach of Gevurah: Endurance in Discipline

Ps. 119: 81-88. Eph. 6:13-18

Effective discipline must be enduring and tenacious. Is my discipline consistent or only when forced? Do I follow through with discipline? Am I perceived as a weak disciplinarian?

Exercise for the day: Extend the plan you made on day two for a longer period of time listing short-term and long-term goals. Review and update it each day, and see how consistent you are and if you follow through.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friday 4-9-21 Nisan 26, 5781 6th. day of the weekly cycle, 21st. Spring Day

Day 11 – Abib 26 – April 9 - Netzach of Gevurah: Endurance in Discipline

Ps. 119: 81-88. Eph. 6:13-18

Effective discipline must be enduring and tenacious. Is my discipline consistent or only when forced? Do I follow through with discipline? Am I perceived as a weak disciplinarian?

Exercise for the day: Extend the plan you made on day two for a longer period of time listing short-term and long-term goals. Review and update it each day, and see how consistent you are and if you follow through.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
I am a weak disciplinarian and weak in being disciplined to accomplish what I set out to do.
Too many times the bumps in the road would throw me off course and I never got back on track.
I need more discipline in my life but am afraid I am too old now to change.
Sigh....

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a weak disciplinarian and weak in being disciplined to accomplish what I set out to do.
Too many times the bumps in the road would throw me off course and I never got back on track.
I need more discipline in my life but am afraid I am too old now to change.
Sigh....
Yeah, you are not alone, I thought years ago the same way, but as I learned to accept what the scriptures is saying in context, I begin to get clear answers. :)

Love always, Walter

Reactions: Heart2Soul