144,00 joined on an Island for a concert. One song was played and it was over, each returning to their lands. That was the beginning. The name of the song was A=A*, you know the words? Then join the number and sing it, this is the concert beginning <3
*
A=A is logic of identity, of all life, securing the name "I am", a name which can't be doubted pass hyperbole, we each the realization of Truth whose level of proof is with self evidence and all knowing proceeds from it. Now, each token A is different and yet the same, the equalising stance to the other of pure cooperation by which a one value is shared being pure love. Now, each token A is different and yet the same, the I of the I am which requires being different and yet the same and it true that in a group of I's each is a You, hence I=You and A=A therefore speaks ''I am'' and ''I love you''.
*
A=A is logic of identity, of all life, securing the name "I am", a name which can't be doubted pass hyperbole, we each the realization of Truth whose level of proof is with self evidence and all knowing proceeds from it. Now, each token A is different and yet the same, the equalising stance to the other of pure cooperation by which a one value is shared being pure love. Now, each token A is different and yet the same, the I of the I am which requires being different and yet the same and it true that in a group of I's each is a You, hence I=You and A=A therefore speaks ''I am'' and ''I love you''.