15 top cities for depression/suicide

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
You can probably guess which city is Number 1 in suicide

15 is Tulsa, OK. I am not too surprised its on the list

14 Phoenix

13 Fresno

full list

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-suicidal-us-cities-2011-7/#miami-fla-9

12 Portland, OR

11 Pittsburg, PA

3 Tucson, AZ

2 Colorado Springs

1 Vegas

If u will notice most of these cities are liberal... As we all know CA is one of the most liberal states of all

Las Vegas is called sin city
Well that explains everything, I guess.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most big cities tend to be liberal. Even those not in the top 15. I'm surprised New Orleans isn't on the list because that is one debauched city. Lot of good culture, but alot of bad things there too.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
FHII said:
Most big cities tend to be liberal. Even those not in the top 15. I'm surprised New Orleans isn't on the list because that is one debauched city. Lot of good culture, but alot of bad things there too.
it is largely Catholic

Catholics commit suicide less often than nonCatholics

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
it is largely Catholic

Catholics commit suicide less often than nonCatholics
Ever been there? Quite a bit of debauchery.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is the Motor City not on this list? The media has tarnished its name to such an extent that you would think its like living in some war torn third world country like Somalia or Liberia, and I mean that literally. Its quite shocking that Motown didn't make the list.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dcopymope said:
Why is the Motor City not on this list? The media has tarnished its name to such an extent that you would think its like living in some war torn third world country like Somalia or Liberia, and I mean that literally. Its quite shocking that Motown didn't make the list.
I suppose that the list was based on actual data. I wouldn't have been surpised if Detroit made the list... But i guess like new orleans it just isn't as high as in other cities.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
FHII said:
Ever been there? Quite a bit of debauchery.
I may have gone through there once...

but there is debauchery everywhere.. And the rest of the state is pretty cool, as far as i can tell.. haven't been there much... nice place to go in witner... but now we see all the flooding...

was that in the southern part?

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Dcopymope said:
maybe thats why it didn't... they have that Motown music...

some of the best music ever

but anyhow..some of the most liberal places are on the list. Liberalism is Satanism..

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
I may have gone through there once...

but there is debauchery everywhere.. And the rest of the state is pretty cool, as far as i can tell.. haven't been there much... nice place to go in witner... but now we see all the flooding...

was that in the southern part?
I lived in New Orleans for 4 years. Scaliafan.... Trust me, you wouldn't approve. It compares to Sin City even though gambling and prostitution aren't legal.

Wonderful culture otherwise. Food is great and the cajuns are decent folks... Those of course who are apart of the KKK.

The St. Louis cathedral is beautiful as well.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
FHII said:
I lived in New Orleans for 4 years. Scaliafan.... Trust me, you wouldn't approve. It compares to Sin City even though gambling and prostitution aren't legal.

Wonderful culture otherwise. Food is great and the cajuns are decent folks... Those of course who are apart of the KKK.

The St. Louis cathedral is beautiful as well.
hopefully you mean: those who are NOT a part of the KKK??

yeh, i always wanted to visit New O

I knew someone who ccould cook cajun... very good... miss it... :(

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
hopefully you mean: those who are NOT a part of the KKK??

yeh, i always wanted to visit New O

I knew someone who ccould cook cajun... very good... miss it... :(

Yes, of course i meant not part of the Kkk.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
FHII said:
Yes, of course i meant not part of the Kkk.
well, u know... never know about those apparent typos... after all, we know Trump supports the KKK b/c some of the KKK support him...

Liberal "logic" 101

Trump had an excellent speech recently... probably more than that one but the news doesn't always show all of them..

I can't believe anyone would vote for... but i guess the liberal candidates always get the low-info voters... (sigh) and the low IQ voters... (not always the same, those 2 groups... but anyhow...)