160,000 people die every day. What is their eternal destiny?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Between 40,000 and 150,000 people go to Hell every day. Is this relevant to you?

• I am unsure:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IceAndFire1328

Mar 17, 2013
[SIZE=16pt]Poll Survey: The World’s Mortality Rate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Over 162,000 will die on an average day. What is their eternal destiny? Obviously, we have no idea. However, some people have estimated that only 7% of the world’s population adheres to the Biblical plan of salvation. Even if that estimate is totally wrong and the number is actually 70%, that still means that over 48,000 are going to Hell every day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]What is the relevancy of these numbers? Should these numbers have any impact on our lives? I’m conducting a poll and would like your opinion on this issue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Calculations:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]World’s population: 7.08 billion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]A little less than 1% (0.837%) of the world’s population died last year[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]7.08 billion x .837% (.00837) = 59,259,600 deaths a year[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]59,259,600 divided by 365 days = 162,355 deaths a day[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]162,355 x 30% (.30) = 48,706 people going to Hell[/SIZE]

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
It should make some Christians open their eyes, and realize the necessity of doing the work, of spreading the Gospel message, and doing everything that they can do to open the eyes of everyone else, help them reach out the hand of faith towards their Creator, that they may choose the right Father, instead of the father of lies.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We model Jesus by loving God and neighbor - the Holy Spirit convicts hearts and teaches love. We are called to lead people to Christ through acts of love through service, not convert them or save them from Hell.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Of people who think most of those who die go to Hell, do you think we should be tolerant of those religions that send people to Hell? So often, what is real love is deemed hate by the secular world.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No religion sends people to Hell just like no religion or doctrine saves us. God can work in the hearts of all of us inspite of our limited beliefs.

I think the world hates much of the love that the church offers because it is all conditional on correct moral behavior and right understanding of doctrine.

In my experience the world is thirsting for real, transforming love that is long suffering and unconditional - the kind of love Christ offers and models through he hearts of many of His followers who are practicing their sanctification.

Reactions: justaname

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting yet a loaded question. For certain God is the sovereign, yet we are called to spread the gospel. So yes there is something we can do (evangelize), but in the same sense it is not in our control. (1Corinthians 3:7) I desire to travel to the gates of hell and shut them altogether, yet I want deliverance from evil, and dare not go against the judgments of God. I do not desire that any should perish, yet justice must be served, and Father knows best.

So I do what God allows me to do. Love! Shine the light of the gospel. Snatch those I can from the fire, and live as an example to the best of my ability for those around me. It is God that will perfect us who are being saved, and He will have His purpose in the lives of all.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Balame the older generations and the constant war starting we get these wierd clumps of humanity dying out like this.