2 independent Pastors

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, 2 independent Pastors they have helped me in distributing Hindi Bibles, like bringing information to give Bibles, they carry me and Bibles to different places, and they click pics of mine during Bible distribution. They are excited about giving Bibles in different locations, also they keep praying that more Bibles reach more people.

You can pray God bless this 2 independent Pastors and their families as they have been a real help in distributing Hindi Bibles( God s written Word in Hindi Language). I have always experienced God s peace , Joy and blessings and let them experience the same.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, 2 independent Pastors they have helped me in distributing Hindi Bibles, like bringing information to give Bibles, they carry me and Bibles to different places, and they click pics of mine during Bible distribution. They are excited about giving Bibles in different locations, also they keep praying that more Bibles reach more people.

You can pray God bless this 2 independent Pastors and their families as they have been a real help in distributing Hindi Bibles( God s written Word in Hindi Language). I have always experienced God s peace , Joy and blessings and let them experience the same.

Thank you!
Asking God for more Hindi bibles for these 2 pastors Mel. I think God is having yo supply everyone in India the WORD of Truth....God Bless you and provide for all you need bro.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Joining in prayer here!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
do you get any feedback from any you distribute the bibles too....good or bad?

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
do you get any feedback from any you distribute the bibles too....good or bad?

Have not heard from those who received Bibles , but heard from the Pastor s that they are reading the Bible and are thankful for the gift.

Reactions: amadeus