21 States Claiming Sovereignty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
21 States Claiming Sovereignty: AZ, AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, GA, HI, ID, IN, KS, ME, MI, MO, MT, NH, NV, OK, PA, TX, & WAWow… it will be interesting to see how this turns out… it’s about time people started stepping up and speaking out. As people have pointed out in comments, all of these (except for HI) are explicit restatements of what has always been in place, but not necessarily enforced, as detailed by the 10th Amendment. HI is actually aiming for total sovereignty as it is claimed that HI was never really a state of the U.S. to begin with. However, I believe the intent of these bills is to let the federal government know that the states’ sovereignty will not be overwritten… say in case certain gun ban laws get passed… or other “War Time / Martial Law” type plans come into play. Check them out:http://www.infowars.com/21-states-claiming-sovereignty/

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Feb 12 2009, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69113
21 States Claiming Sovereignty: AZ, AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, GA, HI, ID, IN, KS, ME, MI, MO, MT, NH, NV, OK, PA, TX, & WAWow… it will be interesting to see how this turns out… it’s about time people started stepping up and speaking out. As people have pointed out in comments, all of these (except for HI) are explicit restatements of what has always been in place, but not necessarily enforced, as detailed by the 10th Amendment. HI is actually aiming for total sovereignty as it is claimed that HI was never really a state of the U.S. to begin with. However, I believe the intent of these bills is to let the federal government know that the states’ sovereignty will not be overwritten… say in case certain gun ban laws get passed… or other “War Time / Martial Law” type plans come into play. Check them out:http://www.infowars.com/21-states-claiming-sovereignty/
I have heard this before, here in Montana there is lots of people talking about it.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
This is where I think the founding Fathers had prophetic wisdom. They foreseen all that could take place and State Sovereignty is something that many people do not know about. It is this "check and balance" that will keep the likes of the Federal government, perhaps under Obama, from taking over this nation and acting like any of the other oppressive third world nations.As for gun laws, I am not worried about them. I figure that if I want a weapon bad enough, I will find a way to make my own. And trust me, it won't be a bullet type, either. Probably something that would do some serious exploding.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Remember what happened last time some states tried to exercise their sovereign rights...Abraham Lincoln demolished them! He did a great deal of damage to the idea of states' rights. A huge amount of power shifted from the states to the Federal Government as a result of the War Between the States (erroneously known as the Civil War in some circles). I'm looking for a more sinister reason or purpose for the states' declaration of sovereignty in modern terms. Remember the old addage "united we stand - divided we fall." Would the underlying reason of cessession from the United States of America be for the purpose of a Global restructuring of the world's regions? We all know that the last few Presidents we've had have been Globalists (Democrate and Republican) and each have done something during their royal reign to move us (the USA) towards a globalized, one world government. The end is near and Satan is on a roll. I believe that just about everything that happens in the coming days will have something to do with moving us towards a one world government. Ultimately, that government will be controlled by Anti-Christ. Be careful and pay attention.