4 Blood Moons? (explanation any one?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blair4Christ

Nov 13, 2012
Frisco, Texas
A few days ago a work, a coworker and friend came to me, she told me that she was listening to a pastor on TV talked about the 4 blood moons... and she gave me some bible verses that he gave.... (Joel 2:31 & Matthew 24: 29&30) I heard about this when i was younger, but didn't know what it was. We are both just curious about what these are, and if they are important and why. I googled something also and it lead me too this obviously bogus website ( http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/2015-blood-eclipses.htm) was saying this weird stuff about "how to prophesize" etc. which i was not interested in, i was just looking for some references. But it was basically trying to say that we will be able to tell when jesus may be returning and then it listed the verse that says "No man knows the time nor day" BUT then it made the point to say that it doesn't mean we may not know the year or month, which made me think deeper..... anyway.... All opinions and truth etc is welcomed. Thanks my friends. :)

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
No man will know the day. Even the angels of heaven don't know when. This is because there is no set date. God and Jesus want Everyone to come to God. So he will keep waiting if there is a chance of another heart changing.
But behold he comes like a theif in the night!
So be ready.

The moon wil be red as blood at the end of the wait. According to the prophesy of Joel

Joel 2:30-31 Ryrie study Bible Version

30. "I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth
Blood, fire and columns of smoke.
31. "The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood
Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Some food for thought, your going to have to do the home work, theirs lots of speculation today

The Coming of the Son of Man
Luke 21
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Yes in 2014 & 2015 there will be solar and lunar eclipses on the Jewish calendar Holy Days...
What is very interesting is the number 14 & 15 because Purim is the days where Esther(we are Esther the new covenant Israel in Christ) saved the Jews and 2014 & 2015 are in the middle of a 7 yr set of Psalms 111-118 the Praise Ye the LORD Psalms which line up with 2011-2018. I don't have much time right now but can expand on this tommorrow. However the Passover, Feast of Tabernacles and some other holy days are always on the 14th and 15th of the months on the Jewish calendar not oun our Gregorian calender. Take a look at what Psalm 114 shows... an earthquake with not begininning or ending PYTLORD in that verse of the 7.
Blessings

Here is a start video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEmeY9ztaQ