80 Pills a day to live forever... tech giant thinks so...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The quest to live FOREVER: It sounds mad, narcissistic and utterly unrealistic, but tech tycoon Bryan Johnson hopes his 80 pills a day and a diet of mushed veg will be a blueprint that'll save mankind from being taken over by robots Bryan Johnson hopes 80 pills a day will help him live forever

This guy is going to be a poster child for later receiving the "Diagnosis X" disease that kills him. 80 pills a day? Talk about unnatural.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The quest to live FOREVER: It sounds mad, narcissistic and utterly unrealistic, but tech tycoon Bryan Johnson hopes his 80 pills a day and a diet of mushed veg will be a blueprint that'll save mankind from being taken over by robots Bryan Johnson hopes 80 pills a day will help him live forever

This guy is going to be a poster child for later receiving the "Diagnosis X" disease that kills him. 80 pills a day? Talk about unnatural.
The fall of man in Eden made men mortal. People's bodies wear down and perish.
Can't escape that on your own without God making a change. People like that are challenging the LORD.
Like Cain who after the Lord cursed to ground, made it to grow all sorts of food and then offered the products of that cursed ground back to God as an offering, then looking for approval he did not get any. I always thought it was like Cain saying you cursed the ground, but look what I did with it.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fall of man in Eden made men mortal. People's bodies wear down and perish.
Can't escape that on your own without God making a change. People like that are challenging the LORD.
Like Cain who after the Lord cursed to ground, made it to grow all sorts of food and then offered the products of that cursed ground back to God as an offering, then looking for approval he did not get any. I always thought it was like Cain saying you cursed the ground, but look what I did with it.
Well he's definitely going to find out what 80 pills of crap will do to a body in a short time.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Regarding God's curse on land farming, it seems was relieved after the flood by God making a change.
The flood began a new age with the world that then was, being destroyed along with all flesh that breathed air, a lot of wicked people met their ends, with the exception of all life in the ark. Life that God chose out from the former world to start again.

Genesis 5
28 Lamech lived one hundred and eighty-two years, and had a son. 29 And he called his name Noah,[b] saying, “This one will comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord has cursed.” 30 After he begot Noah, Lamech lived five hundred and ninety-five years, and had sons and daughters. 31 So all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy-seven years; and he died.

32 And Noah was five hundred years old, and Noah begot Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 8

God’s Covenant with Creation​

20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 And the Lord smelled a soothing aroma. Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination[a] of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

22 “While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

80 pills a day and mush meals.:IDK:

..... 200 years later ......

For 175 years Brian remained frustrated when he was no longer asked to surprise parties.

Seems his personal sound effect, squish, clatter, clatter, clatter, squish, was a real impediment when trying to quietly find a hiding place.
hmmx1:

• Haha