A Father Passing By His Son's Bedroom ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bedwas nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw anEnvelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to'Dad.' With the worst premonition he opened the envelopewith trembling hands and read the letter. Dear Dad: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elopewith my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom andyou. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing,tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much olderthan I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for thewhole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurtanyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other peoplethat live nearby for cocaine and=2 0ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS soStacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you canget to know your grandchildren. Love, Your Son John PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than aReport card That's in my center desk drawer. I love you.. Call me when it's safe to come home.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
unsure.gif
Wow! I wonder what his father thought, after reading this letter. God bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I read this before, somewhere in this very forum... in fact, this is the second time it's being posted with some editing in it.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
QUOTE (tomwebster @ Mar 14 2009, 10:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70851
PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than aReport card That's in my center desk drawer. I love you.. Call me when it's safe to come home.
laugh.gif
There is no reason for that child to get a bad report card...he was waaay to smart!
laugh.gif