A few thoughts to share this week and an upcoming Christian live chat invite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys.
No official topic to talk about today (although I always love hearing about how God has blessed you recently). I give God the glory not only for his blessings in my life but for his correction! I had been allowing a few the ings to take more time (and priority) than they should recently and I am ever grateful to the Holy Spirit for bringing me back (reigning me in) to what is THE #1 priority, a relationship with our Father through Christ. Amen?

I also wanted to invite you to a weekly live chat on YouTube for anyone who loves Jesus. It's an honest-to-goodness, no-strings attached, way to chat with other believers and iron sharpening iron. No one is selling anything and you can just join and not say a word if you like.

We're just talking about topics for today's believers to navigate this crazy world (based entirely on God's Word) and offering prayer, encouragement, and revelation to all who need it.

Even if you don't need prayer, consider listening and joining in to share your knowledge and encourage others.

I know that the people on this board are wonderful and care about their brothers and sisters in Christ, and I hope you will listen to the brief video on how to participate if that's something you might enjoy.

God bless you and please do share your blessings (and corrections) here. We all need to give God the glory when he moves in our lives!!

Lyset

Nov 15, 2022
Vladivostok
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Hello! I know it's not the appropriate place for the thing I'm going to say but I couldn't find a thread that would be just what I wanted. So, I'm asking if anyone could send me some Christian (and, if you can, some other kinds of literature) books for free. I understand that mail exchange with my country is kind of difficult but perchance you live in China or some a European country so that it may be possible & not that pricey.
I need at least one Bible (in English) for myself, but if there will be others – them I'll share with someone, any Catechism of any church, and anything on theology.
Thank you in advance!
God bless everyone!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there. Are you able to access Biblical content online from your country? I'm assuming from your message you live in or near China? I know a lot of online content is blocked for you (if that's the case) but since you are able to see this website, you might be able to access others. If so, I can send you some links that would help you out (as well as the entire Bible which is online).

Lyset

Nov 15, 2022
Vladivostok
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Hi there. Are you able to access Biblical content online from your country? I'm assuming from your message you live in or near China? I know a lot of online content is blocked for you (if that's the case) but since you are able to see this website, you might be able to access others. If so, I can send you some links that would help you out (as well as the entire Bible which is online).
I live in Russia, the Far East of it so I have access to almost every book (even in these days) but it's so hard for me to read from my phone, and so this is why I asked for printed books.