A friends 35 yr. old son passed suddenly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello prayer warriors,
Asking for prayers of strength and comfort to get through the sudden loss of her young son. His roomate found him. Wouldn't open his bedroom door at his knock as he was late for work so, he went in and found him.
My friends name is Elaine (and no Helen and Rita, not "that" Elaine, ha)
She was beside herself on the phone saying, "How will I ever get through this"? Well, we know how but, she will need much prayer. She is Catholic but not practicing. He was a real nice guy and we will miss him. But Elaine is my concern right now. Hoping and praying that this will bring her closer to God...
Thank you in advance.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello prayer warriors,
Asking for prayers of strength and comfort to get through the sudden loss of her young son. His roomate found him. Wouldn't open his bedroom door at his knock as he was late for work so, he went in and found him.
My friends name is Elaine (and no Helen and Rita, not "that" Elaine, ha)
She was beside herself on the phone saying, "How will I ever get through this"? Well, we know how but, she will need much prayer. She is Catholic but not practicing. He was a real nice guy and we will miss him. But Elaine is my concern right now. Hoping and praying that this will bring her closer to God...
Thank you in advance.
Praying.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry Nancy. …….
sending a hug to Elaine xxx
There are no words anyone can give, and I am sure she will have a very deep time of questioning ‘ why ‘ xxxxxxxxx
Thank you, Rita, yes...she is having a hard time with that very question. His heart just stopped! And, he sure did have a big heart, him and his mom were very close. xx
My brother-in-law, young, passed also (just days ago).

We need to see Death as God does, bringing us closer to Him.

Praying for the grieved.
I'm so sorry for your loss brother. May God comfort all involved and suffering this loss.