A Gen Z Israeli explained why he's refusing to fight Hamas. Now Israel has sent him to military prison.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
December 2023

America jailed those who refused to go to Vietnam.

Thoughts?
We sort of live in a dictatorship even in the USA although no one admits it. Government power, court power over the people. We live in a heavy policed nation just like Israel.

Vietnam was an atrocity as I don't see a threat to national security. So jailing people that didn't want to fight is offensive to those that honor freedom. I heard Vietnam was created by the democrats. The same democrats that are taking away our freedoms today.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
December 2023

Thoughts?
Kid is victim of Islamic propaganda.
"Before the war, the army guarded settlements, maintained the murderous siege on the Gaza Strip, and upheld the status quo of apartheid and Jewish supremacy in the land between the Jordan and the sea," Mitnick wrote in his statement.

He does not even know what apartheid is. It is just an Islamic propaganda talking point. Compare Islamic treatment of Zoroastrians in Mecca.

The double standard against Israel is amazing. I’m sure the media will treat him as a hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
December 2023

Thoughts?

Israel is different in that military service is a requirement for all citizens. There's no option to opt out for anyone who is in good health.

My thoughts are that this Marxism is affecting even Israel... refusing to fight Hamas is just saying you don't care if terrorists kill your family and countrymen.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We sort of live in a dictatorship even in the USA although no one admits it. Government power, court power over the people. We live in a heavy policed nation just like Israel.

Vietnam was an atrocity as I don't see a threat to national security. So jailing people that didn't want to fight is offensive to those that honor freedom. I heard Vietnam was created by the democrats. The same democrats that are taking away our freedoms today.
At the time many refused to fight in Vietnam because Congress did not "declare the war" so to legally call for the draft. I.E it was a illegal war.

Americas government plays the empathy card claiming our war involvement is for humanitarian reasons.
When in truth we are at war anywhere because we can exploit a nations resources.

Years ago when an oil dereck off the Florida coast blew and polluted the Gulf it was a crisis. Ohhhh nooooo!

The company was a holding in part by then VP and shadow president,Dick Cheyney.
Money,aid,volunteers,etc...to the rescue.

While at that same time and for years crude oil has been pouring the waters near Africa and no one stops it. Years! The oil that entered the Gulf the whole time our Florida coast environmental tragedy was news,was said to be the amount of crude that toxified the African coast waters daily.

We did nothing to stop that because,well, it's Africa. And there's nothing to make us $$$care$$$.

America is not a free country. (Unless your an illegal) And hasn't been for generations.
Income tax began the enslavement. And it has gone from there.

America is actually an authoritarian Oligarchy.

Reactions: dev553344

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's mandatory for all Israeli citizens to serve in the military once they turn 18. For men, it's 3 years. For women, it's 2 years. They do this because they are a small country and have to ensure they have a large enough standing army in case conflict breaks out (like now). This particular kid sounds like an average leftist.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte