A greeting from Shawna

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShawnaB

Mar 26, 2023
MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,I am Shawna and been a Christian since 2011.Was after I was sexually assaulted and raped when I was in the Marines.A survivior talked me into going whom was a Christian also.Have felt it has helped me during my recovery which I was diagnosed with PTSD.In a good church which my husband is the pastor of and a step mom to his 3 kids

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,I am Shawna and been a Christian since 2011.Was after I was sexually assaulted and raped when I was in the Marines.A survivior talked me into going whom was a Christian also.Have felt it has helped me during my recovery which I was diagnosed with PTSD.In a good church which my husband is the pastor of and a step mom to his 3 kids

Welcome Shawna.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
! (+ I and II!)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Shawna, Welcome here with us,

Love, Walter and Debbie