A heavenly vision

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The breath of living water and the serenity that calms and soothes... I ponder and soak in these things as it washes over my heart. To swim in these waters with him forever is my need, to wonder at the beauty of it's brilliance is my cry. And I hear a voice in my soul to pick up my pen once again and in a dream I have gone.

I stand in a place I know not and yet as if my soul has always known, familiar is this place but I cannot recall it. A lush garden of flowers more vibrant than I knew they could ever be, a dield of blades deep green and softer than silk on my feet. A river of honey glimmering in the light of the sun, a pond of water that shines with life and trees of abundance bearing such fruits I have never seen. My tongue waters and my eyes are stunned, to taste the fruits which these beautiful trees show in pride... and yet I hesitate for my soul knows to taste even on drop of their juices then to crave anything on earth would be no more.

And in in instant as a flash of lighting I am standing before the king, he beckons me to sit with him and be still.
As we sit together he pulls out fine looking oils, fragrances and spices and lavender, With a gentle hand he adorns me with each one with such care and love in his doing. I look into his gentle loving eyes and protest and he stops to listen and I speak. My Lord says I please do not for I am not worthy, it is you that must be delighted with such things by my hand your servant, For you are my beloved and cherished one and my betrothed to be.

The king stares for only a minute and laughs a hearty and playful laugh as if I said something that amused him, he sees my confused eyes and speaks. My child, my dear child why do you think I do this? Have you forgotten about the wedding of the lamb? He spoke this with such joy in his words and my heart races, my soul jumps higher than the moon inside me.

Come he says to me, let me show you and together hand in hand we walk. And then as it were before me a place of wonder, a wedding of the most brilliance and beauty achor of hundreds of thousands singing with such lovely songs. A table of magnitude adorned with such abundance of fine food and drinks, the angels as they bustle about with excitement praise the father for the groom has his bride at last.

. And I hear bells begin to ring and I look around to find the source of such a sound, for my ears have never heard a sound of such beauty which I could not describe with all the knowledge my tongue. They were as if his love and heart were a sound itself, the sound they rang pierced my heart and so so greatly that I lost my strength and fell upon my knees. My eyes were as an ocean from the beauty I have heard as each ring would vibrate all throughout my body I could feel every cell within me singing praise.

The king lifts me up in his arms as a small child and holds me dearly, the absolute warmth and love of his arms fills my entire core and he looks at me with such tender eyes and such deep love. I speak not for I can only stare as I gaze and am lost in his eyes a vast sea and ocean of his love am I lost in I sink gladly into the vast waters. I sink deeper and deeper and astonished at the deph and vastness of these waters that is his heart I eagerly swim deeper and deeper.

Finally I am again in his arms and the joy and excitement of the wedding fills the air, a sudden burst of readiness is all around and he speaks to me yet again still holding my small childlike form and speaks.
Now wake and be eager for the wedding is here, go and speak what you have seen for I have spoken this to you to be my voice to my children.

I protest yet again, But Lord I am afraid. For I know whosoever dares to even speak such things is hated and ridiculed. For I am not a prophet and I am unworthy to be so. Again my beloved speaks and says have I not told you do not fear for I am with you? You are as you are just as I am that I am, the wedding is soon to begin and such wonders as you have seen must be made known. For my bride eagerly await and are growing weary, so wake and pick up your pen and let my childrens heart hear the chimes of the wedding bells.

Reactions: Lambano

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had a vision. I believe that in the end times ( that we are in), people will and do have visions and dreams. Yours sounds heavenly and wonderful . I have read descriptions of heavenly visitations, brilliant colors and perfection, heightened feelings of love and peace. Colton Burpo describes heaven in "Heaven Is For Real". He also confirmed that Jesus looked like the paintimg done by Akianne Kramarik, who also saw visions of heaven beginning at the age of four and was gifted with a talent of painting. She is no doubt a prodigy. This painting below of Jesus was done when she was only eight years old.
I'm just curious, you said you saw Jesus and sat with Him. Is this what He looked like?

Prince-of-Peace-hi-res.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cross8527

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I wasn't given a clear view of his face it was like looking at him through a viel as if when you need glasses to see clearly and you forgot to put them on.
That is different. Why would he let others see Him clearly and not you?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, of course you couldn't answer that unless He told you why.
Okay.
Colton and Akianne had something in common, they were both very young children. Maybe only innocent eyes were allowed? Children are humble and without too much corruption. Jesus said we need to come to Him as a child, without all these preconceived notions, worldly perceptions, etc.
??

Last edited:

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is different. Why would he let others see Him clearly and not you?
Who knows? some people are given more sight than others I have had the blessing of meeting God the father before I was saved I met Jesus several times in my journey of salvation as well and not everyone can say that. he grants some things to people and other things to other people I suppose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The breath of living water and the serenity that calms and soothes... I ponder and soak in these things as it washes over my heart. To swim in these waters with him forever is my need, to wonder at the beauty of it's brilliance is my cry. And I hear a voice in my soul to pick up my pen once again and in a dream I have gone.

I stand in a place I know not and yet as if my soul has always known, familiar is this place but I cannot recall it. A lush garden of flowers more vibrant than I knew they could ever be, a dield of blades deep green and softer than silk on my feet. A river of honey glimmering in the light of the sun, a pond of water that shines with life and trees of abundance bearing such fruits I have never seen. My tongue waters and my eyes are stunned, to taste the fruits which these beautiful trees show in pride... and yet I hesitate for my soul knows to taste even on drop of their juices then to crave anything on earth would be no more.

And in in instant as a flash of lighting I am standing before the king, he beckons me to sit with him and be still.
As we sit together he pulls out fine looking oils, fragrances and spices and lavender, With a gentle hand he adorns me with each one with such care and love in his doing. I look into his gentle loving eyes and protest and he stops to listen and I speak. My Lord says I please do not for I am not worthy, it is you that must be delighted with such things by my hand your servant, For you are my beloved and cherished one and my betrothed to be.

The king stares for only a minute and laughs a hearty and playful laugh as if I said something that amused him, he sees my confused eyes and speaks. My child, my dear child why do you think I do this? Have you forgotten about the wedding of the lamb? He spoke this with such joy in his words and my heart races, my soul jumps higher than the moon inside me.

Come he says to me, let me show you and together hand in hand we walk. And then as it were before me a place of wonder, a wedding of the most brilliance and beauty achor of hundreds of thousands singing with such lovely songs. A table of magnitude adorned with such abundance of fine food and drinks, the angels as they bustle about with excitement praise the father for the groom has his bride at last.

. And I hear bells begin to ring and I look around to find the source of such a sound, for my ears have never heard a sound of such beauty which I could not describe with all the knowledge my tongue. They were as if his love and heart were a sound itself, the sound they rang pierced my heart and so so greatly that I lost my strength and fell upon my knees. My eyes were as an ocean from the beauty I have heard as each ring would vibrate all throughout my body I could feel every cell within me singing praise.

The king lifts me up in his arms as a small child and holds me dearly, the absolute warmth and love of his arms fills my entire core and he looks at me with such tender eyes and such deep love. I speak not for I can only stare as I gaze and am lost in his eyes a vast sea and ocean of his love am I lost in I sink gladly into the vast waters. I sink deeper and deeper and astonished at the deph and vastness of these waters that is his heart I eagerly swim deeper and deeper.

Finally I am again in his arms and the joy and excitement of the wedding fills the air, a sudden burst of readiness is all around and he speaks to me yet again still holding my small childlike form and speaks.
Now wake and be eager for the wedding is here, go and speak what you have seen for I have spoken this to you to be my voice to my children.

I protest yet again, But Lord I am afraid. For I know whosoever dares to even speak such things is hated and ridiculed. For I am not a prophet and I am unworthy to be so. Again my beloved speaks and says have I not told you do not fear for I am with you? You are as you are just as I am that I am, the wedding is soon to begin and such wonders as you have seen must be made known. For my bride eagerly await and are growing weary, so wake and pick up your pen and let my childrens heart hear the chimes of the wedding bells.

This sounds like a personal vision meant for you. Sort of a warning. I noticed that God presented himself as your servant. That in itself is a warning. And my first thought is the problem with your eyes and expecting God to heal you. Also I'm concerned about the wedding feast. Have you taken the sacrament yet in life?

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds like a personal vision meant for you. Sort of a warning. I noticed that God presented himself as your servant. That in itself is a warning. And my first thought is the problem with your eyes and expecting God to heal you. Also I'm concerned about the wedding feast. Have you taken the sacrament yet in life?
It was both personal and for someone else I don't know who it is only that they are female and that they go to this forum and that this vision spoke to them or will speak to them they have been longing for the wedding with Jesus and asking for confirmation for it

I was told to post this and that the person it was also for must evision themselves in my place in this vision for this vision was for them as well.
A warning though? that is interesting what do you mean? and no i have done so in my life yet

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was both personal and for someone else I don't know who it is only that they are female and that they go to this forum and that this vision spoke to them or will speak to them they have been longing for the wedding with Jesus and asking for confirmation for it

I was told to post this and that the person it was also for must evision themselves in my place in this vision for this vision was for them as well.
A warning though? that is interesting what do you mean? and no i have done so in my life yet
The marriage of the lamb has a feast. And that feast is the body and blood of the lamb of sacrifice. The bible is a warning because if you have not taken the bread (body) and wine (blood) you will not have eternal life as the bible points out.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

My suggestion to you is to find a church that gives the bread and wine and partake if you are worthy to do so. Even if you are not worthy I would confess my sins and take it at least once.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The bible is a warning because if you have not taken the bread (body) and wine (blood) you will not have eternal life as the bible points out.

God saves you because you give Him your faith in Christ.
"Jesus said....all that believe in me, i give them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

"FAITH comes by HEARING"" the GOSPEL, not be eating a wafer and drinking a cup of juice.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God saves you because you give Him your faith in Christ.
"Jesus said....all that believe in me, i give them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Salvation comes by FAITH, not be eating a wafer and drinking a cup of juice.

You only believe Faith saves. We all know that now. But that is not what the bible says.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. I look into his gentle loving eyes

The king stares for only a minute

The king lifts me up in his arms as a small child and holds me dearly, the absolute warmth and love of his arms fills my entire core and he looks at me with such tender eyes and

No I wasn't given a clear view of his face it was like looking at him through a viel as if when you need glasses to see clearly and you forgot to put them on.

Still puzzles me that you could not see His face, as if it was veiled a d blurry but you were close _ He lifted you in His arms, stared at you _ with tender eyes ... ??? Your account seems vivid at first but then you retract and add the veiled looked ... I wonder why you did not state that up front. It seems like you changed the story. ?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527 be careful not to listen to false teachers. There are many out there.

Mark 9:42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

So I would like to add to my last post that if you have not been baptized then do that also. These ordinances are a prerequisite and show that you have belief and faith. These are the following acts that show that you listen to God and obey him: Baptism, Confirmation of the Holy Ghost, Bread and Wine.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527 be careful not to listen to false teachers. There are many out there.

Mark 9:42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

So I would like to add to my last post that if you have not been baptized then do that also. These ordinances are a prerequisite and show that you have belief and faith. These are the following acts that show that you listen to God and obey him: Baptism, Confirmation of the Holy Ghost, Bread and Wine.
I know he means well but if he only knew what I experienced on the day i was saved the life and fire that flowed through my veins upon him coming into my heart it wasn't communion of bread and wine that did that it was absolute submission to him and me begging him to come into my heart
I was touched by a love that is beyond the expression of words i fell head over heels for him and my love for him only keeps increasing as time goes by that is how I know i am saved. When you imagine the king of kings and heart flutters in excitement and you want to pour and shower him with all your love and affection that you can muster there is no doubt you are saved

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You only believe Faith saves. We all know that now.

If you believe that i teach that "faith saves", then you need to read my posts to people like Ferris Bueller and 4-5 others who actually believe it.

So, to be clear.

I have Threads here that state that "FAITH does not save you".
I guess you missed that one and all the others, devin553344

Faith is NOT the Savior.
Faith does NOT Save.
God saves THROUGH YOUR FAITH
God is the Savior, not Faith.

See that CROSS? See that SAVIOR on it? There is your SALVATION......Its JESUS.
Do you want that Salvation?
Then give God your faith in JESUS, and GOD will SAVE YOU< as GOD is the Savior.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe that i teach that "faith saves", then you need to read my posts to people like Ferris Bueller and 4-5 others who actually believe it.

So, to be clear.

I have Threads here that state that "FAITH does not save you".
I guess you missed that one and all the others, devin553344

Faith is NOT the Savior.
Faith does NOT Save.
God saves THROUGH YOUR FAITH
God is the Savior, not Faith.

See that CROSS? See that SAVIOR on it? There is your SALVATION......Its JESUS.
Do you want that Salvation?
Then give God your faith in JESUS, and GOD will SAVE YOU< as GOD is the Savior.
I could debate with you till the cows come home, yes I know God saves, honestly, that argument again, but you think all you need is faith. You left out everything else the bible teaches that God will judge us by, either to heaven or to hell, and they are Baptism, Confirmation of the Holy Ghost, Bread and Wine, Faith and Belief, Works meet for repentance, etc, etc, etc.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know he means well but if he only knew what I experienced on the day i was saved the life and fire that flowed through my veins upon him coming into my heart it wasn't communion of bread and wine that did that it was absolute submission to him and me begging him to come into my heart
I was touched by a love that is beyond the expression of words i fell head over heels for him and my love for him only keeps increasing as time goes by that is how I know i am saved. When you imagine the king of kings and heart flutters in excitement and you want to pour and shower him with all your love and affection that you can muster there is no doubt you are saved
That's nice to have re-assurance from God. I have had messages from God where he filled me with that immense love and peace that lasted for hours. Yet I will consider myself saved only when I am brought into heaven after I die. True salvation also involves being resurrected.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I could debate with you till the cows come home, yes I know God saves, honestly, that argument again, but you think all you need is faith.

I really dont care what you think.
Just be sure you dont make a statement about me, or what i teach, that is a lie.
Never say that i teach that "faith Saves".
Otherwise, rant all you like.

You may think about this..

"The work of God is that you believe on Jesus, whom God Sent".

And if you dont believe ? You are this.. John 3:36