A Massive Amount of Marine life and Animals Have Died Right Across The Planet In One Month!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
It truly is bewildering, We were told of this and now it happens today, and like the Bible says still people go on like nothings happening.

I remember thinking about that as a kid and wondering how there could still be unbelievers during such times, I couldn't imagine anyone keeping their back turned.

But now I see that its all become very mundane as just another world event. Unless its happening on their doorsteps it hardly registers as anything significant.

There are seemingly long pauses between major disasters,

All we might hear on the news is a small puff piece about how there is a scientifically noticeable increase in earthquakes and tornadoes etc.

I dont think anyone outside of Christ is going to really pay any attention unless these things start taking place end on end, or we see a massive asteroid hammering towards earth with no hope of survival.

like its been said "There are no atheists in foxholes"

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
And it's amazing. I remember when all those birds fell out of the sky in I believe the end of 2010 or 2011. It's was on the news for a second. It was New Years and they were saying how it was probably fireworks and a week or two later the Lord made it happen again. Couldn't say it was firecrackers that time. There were die-offs throughout the year but more birds died at the same time that year/New Years. God was making it so they wouldn't have an excuse.

Now they don't even mention it.

I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord. Zephaniah 1:2,3

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Angelina said:
MASS ANIMAL DEATH LIST
Event Summary for 2014 - 72 Known Mass Death Events in 24 Countries
http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

What is going on here folks? :huh:

What is going on here ???? .... (My opinion is) .... the doomsday prophecy people are running short of material on how the world is coming to an end .... and have decided to look at animal deaths in order to keep the pot stirred .... this is nothing new .... every year or two they find a new topic ... this is simply the latest one.

To put it in proper perspective 59 million people died in the world last year ..... And 59 million people will die in the world this year.

All of a sudden a few hundred thousand dead birds is no big deal .... especially when you consider there are estimated to be 300 Billion birds in the world at any one time.

Best wishes

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Angelina said:
MASS ANIMAL DEATH LIST
Event Summary for 2014 - 72 Known Mass Death Events in 24 Countries
http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

What is going on here folks? :huh:
Signs

Matthew 24:6-8 (2)
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and [SIZE=9pt]pestilences,[/SIZE] and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

As birth pains (sorrows) it will come more frequently and harder as the end nears.

Luke 21:10-11

Includes great sign and fear full sights from the heavens.

Google 4 blood moons on you tube for some of the signs.

I suggest you prepare for the famines, which are coming.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Number four trending on yahoo right now is the 400 dolphins that washed up on the Peru coast. 220 washed up the last week of January and the rest the previous weeks. In 2012 870 washed up dead. The cause of death was never determined. They say it's baffling scientists. :) I bet..Maranatha
Blessings

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Arnie Manitoba said:

Cetacean morbillivirus

Is that for the birds, fish, cattle, chickens, squid, turtles, whales, buffaloes, ducks, sea lions, shrimp, bats, bald eagles, goats, and oysters?

And all in January 2014...Hmmm

If disease and virus's are the culprit, my what a bunch in January. God is trying to get peoples attention. Point blank.
Blessings & maranatha :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i agree arnie. also, what is the proper response to these events - for those of you that are pointing out the public's apathy? Do you really expect people to fall to their knees and repent - and that God will clean up all the polution? Environmentalists cant even get people to change their behavior! Finally, one of the main reasons escatology is such a waste of time and counterproductive to our sanctification is that invites a scolding 'I told you so' attitude from Christians towards our neighbors - this is judgmental a prideful on our part and stunts our spiritual growth. also. it seems sadistic to be gleefully waiting for death destruction.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
When this things take place we know that we are that much closer to leaving this place of sin and persecution. The battles will be over and we'll be in the presence of our Lord. No more pain, hardship, or death. Death is only for a moment aspen. Eternity is eternity. Whatever must come I pray will come with no delay. His works were already finished before the foundation of the world. Those who don't want these things to happen really still look at this place as home and haven't seen or felt the brunt force of the trials true believers have faced. We war not against flesh and blood...As we get closer to Him the more we want to be in His presence eternally. On a last note we cannot make Him come no faster or make Him delay. When the last sheep comes into the fold we'll be ready to go home. From heaven we came and to heaven we shall return. Where were you before the foundation of the world was laid? These things cause His sheep to want to fall in their rightful positions. To fall in line. His Bride is making herself ready. Blessings & maranatha

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
We humans are naturally subject to sensationalism , always have been

For all we know a million Dolphins or birds or whatever die every week from natural causes or predators .... it is not a big deal

But when we humans see a few thousand dead at once it is sensational only to us , not to nature.

We never see the other millions of dead ones , and we could really care less about them

I have no doubt the end times will produce a lot of shocking things here on earth , much of the oceans will be turned to poison etc , trees will die en mass , but we are not there yet.