A Person I Watch Missing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Youtuber who I have watched for many years has had his channel deleted. His videos were up and he was active until yesterday. His channel is called Shieldoftheson, his name is Michael Hur. Something happened to him. He suddenly disappeared. I looked at his Rumble page and there's something going on there too. A person who has his contact posted on the comments for one of his videos that they tried to contact him but got a reply from someone that doesn't sound like him. This reminds me of something I went through back in 2021 when I texted a girl I met, finding out sometime later that something happened to her, and criminals were pretending to be her.

This is the person I am speaking about. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-hur-697a846b

That picture you see of him is from 13-14 years ago. His current location is in Oklahoma. I'm praying for him and hope he is okay. I learned things about the bible thanks to him and stuff that I wouldn't have guess if it were not for him. He's done so much for his supporters.

Can others here pray for him to be rescued from whatever trouble he is in? I hope to see him resume what he was doing.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as he abides in Christ and doesn't turn away from the Lord... he'll be just fine.

Those that wade in to politics and disagree with the globalists do get whacked sometime.

I'm very surprised Trump is still alive seeing how much the globalists despise him funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was listening to the video and it sounds like he's on board with the idea and has been talking about how the Jews are responsible for all the evil that's in this world which comes from the far left and from moselum groups.

Either way, those that curse the descendants of Abraham are cursed (Genesis 12:3)

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as he abides in Christ and doesn't turn away from the Lord... he'll be just fine.

Those that wade in to politics and disagree with the globalists do get whacked sometime.

I'm very surprised Trump is still alive seeing how much the globalists despise him View attachment 39375

I'm not surprised. Don't you pray for Trumps safety and protection for him & his Family?

I do.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for people as the Lord leads... some people have been turned over to a reprobate mind and they would have to recover themselves out of the snare of the devil... by acknowledging they need the Lord and then submitting to Him

2 Timothy 2:24-26
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Those with a reprobate mind typically refuse to receive instruction so that the Lord can grant them repentance.

But, if that changes in someone like Trump or Joe Bribem than the Lord will lead people to pray for them.

Trump has famously claimed that he has never done anything that he would need to ask forgiveness for so clearly he is of reprobate mind. Joe Bribem being a catholic is in far worse shape than that!