A prayer for me and my family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jenkin0005

Mar 25, 2016
When i think about my family, i am EXTREMELY troubled. I love my mother. She is a really positive and loving person. However, I get annoyed and irritated by her. I know mothers can be overprotective and annoying. Its like the closer i am to her, the more angry i get at her and i feel this hostility I felt with my father. I dont have good relationship with my father. I feel like he has negative influence over me such that i get irritated and angry at others. I dwell on the negative too much. My siblings avoid my father. I avoid him too. still, he has this influence over our entire family. I need a prayer to help my family from any negative influences that my father brings. Help him see the right way and walk in the path of christ so my family would be at peace.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and a spiritual touch for this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

BehindClouds

Apr 13, 2016
Chesterfield, UK
Father, allow the relationship between jenkin0005's parents and him to strengthen and be uplifted, also allow jenkin0005's father to be delivered from negativity and into positive thinking in Jesus name, Amen! :25rji92:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and peace for this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.