A prayer for the beautifully broken children of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JadedClockw0rk

Nov 12, 2018
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
O Father God, Lord of mercy and strength, incline your ear, my heart has been seized ! Your soldier needs milk, for I am weak, and a prisoner in my mind, the fiery trial of the evil one is upon me, the bonds of confusion lay heavy on my neck, choas is twisting my spirit! I am under siege leviathan is taking me captive, and i cry out abba save me!

I'm sinking in the mire, my eyes are swelling from tears, my mouth is dry, please Father remember me as your child as I was when I first loved you.

Father, your steadfast love guides me, though I fall in the pit, I am not shattered, though I am in trial, I am not perplexed, your love is a wisdom of it's own, you chasten me and mold me like the lily's of the meadow, you adorn me with strength, I love you Father.

Answer me soon! for my enemies are near,and their snare is set, and I am a prisoner of my mind! but you O Lord God Father in heaven I give my hope, my faith, only in you. For your name's sake, save me from my despair! hear my cry, forgive me of my hidden errors, I know the Lord does not remember transgression forever. you are slow to anger, merciful and righteous, your judgements are true.

Cleanse me , remove my shame- my guilt. replenish me, I love you, I remember your goodness, my doubt is calming, faith is restored,and boldly I serve the Lord earning my stripes, that make me beautiful. I am withstanding the trial, and the glory to you Lord Christ Jesus!

forever I will name you as my Father God, Lord and Savior, Brother, and Friend , I will speak of your steadfast love, I will sing your praise in the valley of death! I know you will save me, you are my hope, faith, and love

Reactions: Butterfly

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
O Father God, Lord of mercy and strength, incline your ear, my heart has been seized ! Your soldier needs milk, for I am weak, and a prisoner in my mind, the fiery trial of the evil one is upon me, the bonds of confusion lay heavy on my neck, choas is twisting my spirit! I am under siege leviathan is taking me captive, and i cry out abba save me!

I'm sinking in the mire, my eyes are swelling from tears, my mouth is dry, please Father remember me as your child as I was when I first loved you.

Father, your steadfast love guides me, though I fall in the pit, I am not shattered, though I am in trial, I am not perplexed, your love is a wisdom of it's own, you chasten me and mold me like the lily's of the meadow, you adorn me with strength, I love you Father.

Answer me soon! for my enemies are near,and their snare is set, and I am a prisoner of my mind! but you O Lord God Father in heaven I give my hope, my faith, only in you. For your name's sake, save me from my despair! hear my cry, forgive me of my hidden errors, I know the Lord does not remember transgression forever. you are slow to anger, merciful and righteous, your judgements are true.

Cleanse me , remove my shame- my guilt. replenish me, I love you, I remember your goodness, my doubt is calming, faith is restored,and boldly I serve the Lord earning my stripes, that make me beautiful. I am withstanding the trial, and the glory to you Lord Christ Jesus!

forever I will name you as my Father God, Lord and Savior, Brother, and Friend , I will speak of your steadfast love, I will sing your praise in the valley of death! I know you will save me, you are my hope, faith, and love
Psalm 51.

Psalm 46.

Romans 8.

:)