A Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a prayer request for the aunt of my girlfriend of over five years. She's been having trouble for months now - she's very sickly and extremely tired. The doctors are having an absolute time with trying to figure out what's going on and they've tried some things and looked for others to no avail.All of your prayers are greatly appreciated, the family has suffered some as of late and this bothers us all because she a very sweet person. She also has a special needs son as well as three other children.Thanks and God bless!

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
Swampfox,You know I will pray with determination and hope for our Lord to send blessings to your extended family and especailly your girlfreind's aunt. God has given doctor's a gift of healing in a way, and since everything we are given is from Him, I pray they are also given the wisdom required to find what is wrong in order to heal the problem, in Jesus most Holy Name! Amen.

SilentFlight

Aug 13, 2006
(SwampFox;7067)
I have a prayer request for the aunt of my girlfriend of over five years. She's been having trouble for months now - she's very sickly and extremely tired. The doctors are having an absolute time with trying to figure out what's going on and they've tried some things and looked for others to no avail.All of your prayers are greatly appreciated, the family has suffered some as of late and this bothers us all because she a very sweet person. She also has a special needs son as well as three other children.Thanks and God bless!
has she been checked for ME, it is unusual not thought to be an illness by some doctors, it causes the person to be very tired alot of the time. My friend has it and a teacher in my school used to have it. My friend seemed very tired all the time, she was also suseptable to feeling ill alot i am unsure if this contributes to it. when you said tired it seemed to stand out. this link explains the basics http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/neurology/205258.html

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be a possibility - I actually knew a family that suffered from this - but I'm not sure if it can start of a sudden?Thanks all so far! Truly appreciate the prayers!