A Sticky Situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The cutting edge of space-age technology: duct tape · Astronaut's jet backpack is patched up for spacewalk · Nasa's favourite repair tool used on several missions Richard Luscombe in MiamiWednesday July 12, 2006The Guardian Nasa has solved another sticky problem using its favourite space-age repair tool: the humble roll of duct tape. First pressed into service during the homemade repairs that saved Apollo 13 from disaster in 1970, the tape has since been at the centre of a variety of ingenious quick fixes dreamed up by the space agency's scientists.The latest patch-up will secure British astronaut Piers Sellers to his jet-propelled backpack today for the final spacewalk of the shuttle Discovery's 13-day mission to the International Space Station.

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
Yea it sure is.. Especially to have a good time with to LOL... I got duct tape and wrapped my freind in a HUGE blanket then tapped him up LOL.. then i stuck him in a Wagon and sent him down the Street...
tongue.gif
*He did it to me to LOL.. it was quite fun really

Status
Not open for further replies.