A Study on Dragons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can of Soup, my friend, tells me about dragons.

My favourite animals would be bunny and, I guess technically not an animal, dragons!! I have so many dragon related things (like stuffed animals) and How To Train You Dragon is my favourite movie!!!

So I reply with the following

I remember watching the first How To Train Your Dragons movie when it first came out. The animation quality was really good for that era, and still looks really good even today! I like the dragon variety they featured there.

Even though Satan is referred to as a dragon, eventually Satan will be saved.

Revelation 12:3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems.

I would classify this dragon at least as different from all other animals, just like how the Serpent, Satan, in the Garden of Eden could talk and tempt Eve which is unlike regular serpents we see here on Earth. Since Satan was the anointed guardian cherub (Ezekiel 28:14), he was given a law by God to follow, which he disobeyed, resulting in his sin. Even this serpent will be convinced eventually to become a believer in Christ. But that old dragon is stubborn. It’s already been thousands of years and he still insists on his way. It may take a while, but it will be a while.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Here’s an interesting dragon fact by the way

Psalm 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: (KJB)

Psalm 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, all great sea creatures and ocean depths (BSB)

The words dragons and great sea creatures are used interchangeably in Bible translations

All dragons will praise the Lord, including Satan. For Satan to be in the Lord’s presence, he must be washed from all his sins, therefore he will believe in Jesus and be saved permanently.

great sea creatures

תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm)

Noun - masculine plural

Strong's 8577: A marine, land monster, sea-serpent, jackal

Here’s a list of all instances

sea monster = whale = serpent = dragon = snake

The same word לְתַנִּֽין׃ (lə·ṯan·nîn) is used here too

Exodus 7:8-13 8 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miracle,’ then say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,’ and it will become a snake.”

So the Lord can transform things into snakes, into dragons. Thus, God could turn your stuffed animals into actual real dragons. I mean… if you want of course. They might grow to be so big that they don’t fit inside your room anymore, so maybe best to do the transformation outside XD

All creatures will be worshipping the Lord in Heaven, all the dragons, all the snakes, all the serpents and whales. Creatures mean everything that the Lord has created, which includes us, all the humans, and all the angels too.

All the fallen angels will worship the Lord. They will be convinced to believe in the Lord as the saviour for their sins and be freed from Tartarus, freed from death. The blood of Christ is sufficient to wash away all the sins of the person who believed, even for the demons who have been sinning for thousands of years. A thousand years is only a day to the Lord. In all actuality, the Lord is quick to remove sin, He is not slow, nor is He slack concerning His promise to restore all creation to Himself

Ephesians 1:9-10: God's "purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time,"

Since even the fallen angels who sinned for thousands of years will become believers in Christ and be saved, then look at all the humans on Earth, most of which only have lifespans upwards to 120 years. Their sins too will be washed away as all descendants of Adam = Man, Hebrew, will become believers in Jesus. The Blood of the Lamb will washes away all of their sins, and the Holy Ghost, His Goodness will be spread across all of creation. All creatures who dwell on the earth, those in the sky, the heavens, those in the sea, all will be saved.

Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

Sheol will be emptied. Tartarus, the deepest pit of Sheol will be emptied. All death will be removed, because the grave = the pit = death = sin = Sheol. Sheol is the natural result of a creature that has sin, separation from God. But this separation will not last forever, all of creation will be reunited with the Almighty Lord, as is His will, which will be accomplished, because He is all mighty.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

Christ Jesus is the ransom for all, He is the mediator for all creation, to God, and His sacrifice is sufficient to wipe away all sins, no matter how many, no matter how severe, they will be washed away by the mercy of grace through faith in our Saviour, our King of Kings, Jesus Christ, amen.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a good biblical science documentary on how dragons could have been from real dinosaurs.
WOW! This is very interesting. I did not think of it this way until now. Thank you very much for sharing dev553344 :D
Thinking about it, that makes sense. The Bible mentions dragons existing in the past, so the word "dragon" being used as a descriptor for the dinosaurs explains a lot!

Reactions: dev553344