A way through to God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
I am weary of everything. I spend vast amounts of time at my job which is completely meaningless. I sense more of Satan in the circumstances I see around me then I do of God. I read about the ministries of Christian's like William Branham. I listen to the CD's of his meetings from decades ago. He had a powerful word of knowledge and was able to identify the diseases of people he had never met, heal them, knew specific details about their lives, the cities they came from, even their names without ever having met them. I have had similar experiences in my life so I know the power of God is real. I long for His life giving power, His light . If only there was a way through.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
newlife said:
I am weary of everything. I spend vast amounts of time at my job which is completely meaningless. I sense more of Satan in the circumstances I see around me then I do of God. I read about the ministries of Christian's like William Branham. I listen to the CD's of his meetings from decades ago. He had a powerful word of knowledge and was able to identify the diseases of people he had never met, heal them, knew specific details about their lives, the cities they came from, even their names without ever having met them. I have had similar experiences in my life so I know the power of God is real. I long for His life giving power, His light . If only there was a way through.
Hi newlife. What kind of experiences ? :)

Thistle

May 16, 2014
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?"
- Matthew 7:7-11

Trust it! :)

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
newlife said:
I also get that way. That job'll seem pointless. Thank God you have the desire for His life-giving power. Deep calleth to the deep. That means there has to be a deep to respond to the desire. We have to keep pressing. When we can't hold on He'll hold on to us. Glory to God. That eagle's not going to let her chick plummet to the ground while teaching it to fly.

William Branham was a man of God fully surrendered to Gods will and purpose. To say the least. Phenomenal God-sent ministry. I have "certain" experiences myself. I'm learning...

Blessings

ironmonk

May 23, 2014
newlife said:
Keep your health up, keep talking to god and listen to your conscience carefully.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
newlife said:
Sounds like you are pointed in the right direction.

Three things.......

Trust and obey God.....seek the Kingdom of God with all your heart and mind and your prayers will be heard in heaven.

Finally, do some knee work (prayer). Do a lot and not a little.

At the very least, you'll fall asleep on your knees and you won't be tired when you wake up. (been there - done that)

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...