A - Z: Countries of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Emirate of Ras al Khaimah is a member "state" of the United Arab Emirates and as such is not a country in its own right.

Link: - Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah - Wikipedia

You cannot just keep making stuff up about countries of the world to suit or make this thread workable. You simply are not following the "rules" which you established in the OP for a limited number, i.e. 195, countries that are recognised as making up the world's nations/countries.
The OP does not mention anything about 195. When in good faith I referred to the National Museum of Ras al Khaimah, I simply assumed that my good faith would be accepted.

You are most welcome to participate in this bona fide game.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@farouk

Will a known native area claim count as a country as well, because you are opening up a can of worms.

As for playing this game, I did list all of the countries in Alphabetical order in this thread early on in its life but at the moment I cannot find that list.

Here it is again: -

Countries in their own right: -

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic (Czechia), Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, DR Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent & Grenadines, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Dependencies or other territories: -

Anguilla- (U.K.), Aruba- (Netherlands), Bermuda- (U.K.), British Virgin Islands- (U.K.), Caribbean Netherlands- (Netherlands), Cayman Islands- (U.K.), Channel Islands- (U.K.), Cook Islands- ((partly New Zealand)), Curaçao- (Netherlands), Faeroe Islands- (Denmark), Falkland Islands- (U.K.), French Guiana- (France), French Polynesia- (France), Gibraltar- (U.K.), Greenland- (Denmark), Guadeloupe- (France), Guam- (U.S.A.), Hong Kong- (China), Isle of Man- (U.K.), Macao- (China), Martinique- (France), Mayotte- (France), Montserrat- (U.K.), New Caledonia- (France), Niue- ((partly New Zealand)), Northern Mariana Islands- (U.S.A.), Puerto Rico- (U.S.A.), Réunion- (France), Saint Barthelemy- (France), Saint Helena- (U.K.), Saint Pierre & Miquelon- (France), Sint Maarten- (Netherlands), Taiwan- ((China)), Tokelau- (New Zealand), Turks and Caicos- (U.K.), U.S. Virgin Islands- (U.S.A.), Wallis & Futuna- (France), Western Sahara- ((disputed))

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
E = East Timor

Interesting note I read a few months ago was that this was the last
place that opened their doors to missionaries and the Gospel. Amen!

Reactions: Angelina