Abomination, Abomination, Abomination

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
By the way I did not say atheists couldn't have morals I said if you do that morals come from God/spirit not from Evolution I said if you have morals. You cant be an true atheist. Evolution is based on survival of the fittest, necessity if it were true then consciousness of guilt, sharing, kindness, all these emotions that don't exist in the animal kingdom would be contrary to this theory. Survival of self is the driving force of the animal kingdom.If evolution can not explain emotions/morals the only other option is creation and a creator.And sense you won't answer the question as most atheists wont, Atheism isn't a belief its a cop out to keep from believing anything. A reason to just accept whatever is easy and blame religion for everything that goes wrong I never met an atheist yet that wanted to live in a world they claim to believe in.

radiofreethinking

Mar 4, 2007
(kriss;8674)
I retract nothing....
Then I will ask you again to please, please, please show me where I have have said what you have accused me of saying:(kriss)
And you say religion is whats wrong with the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Your own description of yourself as an Atheist.the dictioary defenition: a·the·ist –noun a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Origin: 1565–75; < Gk áthe(os) godless + -ist] —Synonyms Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

radiofreethinking

Mar 4, 2007
(kriss;8704)
By the way I did not say atheists couldn't have morals I said if you do that morals come from God/spirit not from Evolution I said if you have morals. You cant be an true atheist.
I wouldn't want to accuse you of saying something you didn't so let be address this. Putting aside the question of where morals come from for a second, lets assume you are right and my morals are given to me by God. This would not change the fact that I still don't believe in God. I don't see how this makes me any less of an atheist. You give me a nonsensical option and ask me to choose. And when I can not give you any kind of meaning answer, you accuse me of "skirting the question". Kriss, I didn't write the dictionary.
smile.gif
Seriously however, you still have not pointed about where I have said "religion is whats wrong with the world." I only have a couple dozen posts in this forum, and there is a good search function. It should be quite easy to find where I have made the statements you accuse me of makeing. (betchevy;8682)
I agree Kriss....Radio is only worthy of our pity..
It's too bad that you have such a low opinion of me. You believe me to be a horrible, wicked person deservent of the same punishment as Hitler. But I can assure you the feeling is not mutual. While I don't share your beliefs, I see no harm in them. It does not make you a bad person. If religion brings you fulfillment and happiness then I say good, go for it. And I am happy for you.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
You accused Kriss of posting lies to support her views on abortion....or don't you read your on dribble... and see ... Mustafa proves again the whole thing... you began the accusations here, Kriss has been defending her right to post whatever she desires. and best be careful. You have no big brother in the sky, she does... You Again Twist Things I Said I Pity You ...being A Jew ~pity And Hilter Do Not Even Fit In The Same Mouth.. definition of pity>>>>sympathy to grief.... I am sorrowful for you in your loss of everything I hold dear.. especially knowledge and you are beginning to really twist everything we say you must be desparate.. for you cannot even debate honestly now, but are reverting to putting untruths in our mouths to try to get and edge... you are failing miserably...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You give yourself a title and then question why I accuse you of being what your title implys ? If I call myself Mrs Smith would I have to explain I was married in every post I make or would my title imply it? If your going to call yourself a title don't complain when its applied to you.

radiofreethinking

Mar 4, 2007
(kriss;8725)
You give yourself a title and then question why I accuse you of being what your title implys ? If I call myself Mrs Smith would I have to explain I was married in every post I make or would my title imply it? If your going to call yourself a title don't complain when its applied to you.
Being an athesis means I think religion is wrong. It does not mean I think religion is evil or harmful to the world. So I will ask you again, where have I said that "religion is whats wrong with the world"? (betchevy;8724)
You Again Twist Things I Said I Pity You ...being A Jew ~pity And Hilter Do Not Even Fit In The Same Mouth..
Why must you always think the worst of me? I did not twist your words. If I misinterperted what you were saying, then thanks for clarifying it for me. (betchevy;8723)
Kriss has been defending her right to post whatever she desires.
I don't doubt that Kriss can post anything she wants about me without consequence.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(radiofreethinking;8728)
Why must you always think the worst of me?
Ok Radio sense you aboviously seem to think you have been wronged although you think you can belittle our/my opinions and jump to any conclusions you like on our/my posts I'll give you that that you never actually stated the words "all the worlds problems are because of religion" I don't think the worst of you I pity you. Why.do I pity you?You think you can stand off to the side an claim I just don't believe well mark my words everyone will pick a side in the end you are going to have to choose God or Satan you can't escape.There is NO ESCAPE My advice you better start giving it some thought cause time runs short. And Christ isn't going to make a special showing just to convince you he is real. Heres an experment for you get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you for all your sins (you have to mean it he can read your heart/mind)and come into your heart and save you. If he isn't real what do you have to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.