Adarsh & Elwin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless, Adarsh & Alvin, they are now admitted in good school and will begin their school.
Let God meet all their school needs, materials, fees and bless them. Let God 's divine help be upon Adarsh & Alvin & to study.
I always wish children of those serving the Lord study in good school but it s not possible for them to study in good school. Adarsh's dad serves the Lord independently and God is using Alvin's grand mother.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless, Adarsh & Alvin, they are now admitted in good school and will begin their school.
Let God meet all their school needs, materials, fees and bless them. Let God 's divine help be upon Adarsh & Alvin & to study.
I always wish children of those serving the Lord study in good school but it s not possible for them to study in good school. Adarsh's dad serves the Lord independently and God is using Alvin's grand mother.

Thanks!
Prayers for a good education, even if it is not what "they" consider a good school brother, God will teach them properly yes? I bet they are excited!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayers for a good education, even if it is not what "they" consider a good school brother, God will teach them properly yes? I bet they are excited!

In private schools students are taught well, thanks sis. Nancy, if those who are serving the Lord , their child have good education, in future it will help in ministry , Christian community, they can teach others help others and be a pillar on the Lord. so I always wish God bless them divinely.
Thanks sis. Nancy our prayers will be a big blessing for Adarsh & Alvin

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams