advanced internet options & proboards

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
I'm having a problem registering for forums hosted by proboards (http://theloveofgod.proboards.com and their support forum). The first 2 pages (email, and name & password) go alright, but the 3rd (username & accept terms) page when i press/click enter it just reloads the same page. I have tried different browsers and emails and usernames. I also tried posting as a guest in already existinng similar support forum topics on their support forum but the connection always resets after entering capitcha (maybe they are closed threads, but i tried creating a new thread/topic there too and same problem. A friend i managed to contact from the ahavat forum also tried posting in their support forum but it wouldn't allow them to either.) The support forum topics say a capitcha popup should appear but none does. I can't find any advert blockers people there mentioned though. Yet a capitcha popup did appear when i tried to post as a guest on the support forum (though they say not necessarily same bit). I haven't had any other problems with any other forums (though i haven't had to register for any recently), only the two proboards forums.
I will just mention that I'm not sure if it might be connected with that i only have windows xp and/or only dialup (&/or maybe not most update browser?) (I'm in NZ but there seem no known issues according to their support site.)

Or might be connected with that i have another problem since a couple of months ago where i lost all the advanced options/settings in internet options (it always just has a blank box now, not any of the tick boxes, and isp net connection is always now only 49 not 52 kbps), and/or then i had another problem when after i downloaded 'download accelerator plus' the home page kept going to speedbit (dap) site everytime i started up and i got so annoyed that i used a reset browser settings application which i had downloaded which may have reset my advanced internet options but i can't check because advanced options box still always blank.

Does anyone know or have any suggestions for how to recover advanced options or about the capitcha not appearing when try register in proboards?

(I tried getting support from the second hand computer shop but they messing me around. I bought another computer but turned out to have a fault and they not replying to emails. I have bad situation & condition and no able to get out much. No harm asking on net/web (i haven't searched for a tech forum yet).)