Air Force Denies Request For Faith Festival Flyover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

gumby

May 29, 2009
Thats sad, evryone has the right to christianity and there cival rights were taken from them unfairly.

walker starrfta99

Aug 28, 2009
gumby;70668 said:
Thats sad, evryone has the right to christianity and there cival rights were taken from them unfairly=quoteThings don'y have to remainthis way. Educate public , get out the vote. this is not the work of just one man he can't do any thing without others. PUT NEW SENATORS INTO OFFICE. Refill the house of representatives. If the conservatives will reorgamize it can be done. GOD Bless.

gumby

May 29, 2009
walker starrfta99;72244][QUOTE=gumby;70668]Thats sad said:
Im going to vote but i beleive personally our current government system is for the majority part atheist or some other religion besides christianity. Either way though i dont mean to get into politics but look at our leaders there all brood veipers slithering in the grass that want to take god out of evrything. All i have to say to them that do want to censor god is now they can slip by with it but when christ returns there going to be powerless to censor anything.

walker starrfta99

Aug 28, 2009
Gumby like I said it doesn't have to remain this way. Caste out the vipers. Find or develope good people with the help of GOD and make it better. Not all at once ,( tho it would be great) but little by little one election at a time . Not just national but on all levels. GOD Bless. Walker

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Somehow a debate as to: Is the United States a Christian Country? Was it founded on Biblical Principles? I believe it is all the above and more. All our Federal Documents acknowledge our Creator. The documents are also signed "IN The Year Of Our Lord". What is 80% of Americans profess to be christian. Percentage may be wrong here if so correct me. I think though a debate to end the questions are much needed once and for all. Who should be involved I'm not quite sure, but I feel it would be a step in the right direction. Love you in Jesus Name..