Allow myself to intro, myself,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AllCreated

May 19, 2008
Hi everyone,My name is Tim Odom, I've been a volunteer worship leader for about 8 years & member of Cristian Contemporary Band, All Created as Song writer, vocalist, Guitarist & key boardist. To make ends meet, I run my own small HVAC Biz, in other words, I'm a sweaty heat & air guy :cool: Have to pay the bills some how, right. We did just release a new CD titled 'Holding Back the Tears' Also 1st song title, composed for little Jennifer Ward. 3 or so songs can be listened to on our myspace if interested. We like to play outreach type venues. We don't ask for money, we love to see people come to Christ, that is payment enough for me.Be Blessed :pray4:Tim,

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(AllCreated;50196)
Hi everyone, My name is Tim Odom, I've been a volunteer worship leader for about 8 years & member of Cristian Contemporary Band, All Created as Song writer, vocalist, Guitarist & key boardist. To make ends meet, I run my own small HVAC Biz, in other words, I'm a sweaty heat & air guy :cool: Have to pay the bills some how, right. We did just release a new CD titled 'Holding Back the Tears' Also 1st song title, composed for little Jennifer Ward. 3 or so songs can be listened to on our myspace if interested. We like to play outreach type venues. We don't ask for money, we love to see people come to Christ, that is payment enough for me. Be Blessed :pray4: Tim,
Welcome to the board!! I feel your pain, I got my first job last summer and I joined up with an AC/Plumbing company. Spent all summer in the attics. ugh! Do you have a link to your myspace?

C

C 4 C

Welcome Tim.
smile.gif

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Tim! That is awesome that you are so involved in different areas serving our God. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.
smile.gif