Always of His will…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 6:14b (NASB20)
……………………… through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What truth is the Spirit of Christ bringing forth with the ‘to me’ and the ‘I to’ …?

It is the same truth written of when it says ‘that I might lay hold of that for which I was laid hold of for’…. Same truth using different words describing someone who is entering into their death in Christ by faith….

For all of the NT is written describing and putting forth the way of salvation opened up by Christ taking all of humanity with Him to death on the cross…. Which is all accessed by the faith of the believing heart, money, prestige, intelligence, anything of this world matters not, only the faith of the heart turned towards Christ on a moment by moment basis…. The more the heart turns towards Christ, the more will one be exposed to the salvation brought forth by Christ’s gift of the new life..….

For God’s heart towards all is that He might be allowed to open up and reveal what was opened up when the vail in the temple was torn in two, that being, His presence in one’s life known and seen as an on going thing in life…. So one’s heart might ask what is the gift that God would open up in each and every life if allowed to….? That would be the fruit of the doings of righteousness in each and every set of circumstances one finds oneself in…

For this is where the dividing line is, between God’s will and man’s will, what will be expressed at any and all moments of time…. Own will or the doing of what is righteousness in that set of circumstances…. One or the other will always be expressed, because something always is, what it is is up to man to decide…. God’s will or own will, which in other words is righteousness being manifested or unrighteousness being manifested, truth being judged by its fruit…

For the vail is torn, God’s presence, power, and active working is available to all by the faith of one’s heart turned towards righteousness, the expressing of righteousness being always His will….

Be blessed in experiencing always of His will….

A fellow follower of His, Not me