Am I in you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without a vision my friend, we also simply perish. If we pursue rightly the bit of light God lets us see, we will make it because He will provide always the means. People will miss the Way because they did not care. People will lose their way because they became weary in well doing and let go of the Master hand.
I need to think on that.

Perhaps these verses will help your thinking

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Prov 29:18

The following verse speaks not of the saved man receiving Light, but rather of the glimmer that every person receives at natural birth in order to look for more...
"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1:9

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Heb 11:6

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal 6:9

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
its the only way we can communicate with Him....he is spirit and we must worship Him in spirit and in truth...the carnal mind is enmity against God and cannot know the mind of God.
This I know.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:11 KJV
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
The white is of course the place of the absolute truth of which people speak foolishly when they don't have a clue. The One with that absolute sits on the absolute place of power and glory and good. The ways of the flesh and the flesh itself [earth] will of course be unable to look on Him [ Ex 33:20 ] much less approach Him and live. The heaven that fled away is perhaps the first and the second heaven which are on the way up but still unable to approach the third heaven abode of God. Herein mayhaps we can see the difference between the Church and the Bride.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
The white is of course the place of the absolute truth of which people speak foolishly when they don't have a clue. The One with that absolute sits on the absolute place of power and glory and good. The ways of the flesh and the flesh itself [earth] will of course be unable to look on Him [ Ex 33:20 ] much less approach Him and live. The heaven that fled away is perhaps the first and the second heaven which are on the way up but still unable to approach the third heaven abode of God. Herein mayhaps we can see the difference between the Church and the Bride.
If your speaking truth now then accept you can't possibly know what you think you know. You are explaining thing's I know that are kept from all of us.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your speaking truth now then accept you can't possibly know what you think you know. You are explaining thing's I know that are kept from all of us.
I'll not say that I am speaking the truth unless what I have said was given to me by God. God will give us all that we need as we seek Him and His kingdom first. He will also give us more but sometimes we don't even know for certain what we really have and what we only believe we have. For this reason we cannot stop seeking until our course is finished. We are certainly now to live by faith rather than by knowledge, but this does not mean we have no knowledge, simply that we cannot even tell the difference between them. Will we not come to the end of faith through the One who is to finish it for him if we will allow it?

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
I'll not say that I am speaking the truth unless what I have said was given to me by God. God will give us all that we need as we seek Him and His kingdom first. He will also give us more but sometimes we don't even know for certain what we really have and what we only believe we have. For this reason we cannot stop seeking until our course is finished. We are certainly now to live by faith rather than by knowledge, but this does not mean we have no knowledge, simply that we cannot even tell the difference between them. Will we not come to the end of faith through the One who is to finish it for him if we will allow it?

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2
Do you have to strengthen your post's by adding Bible verse's all the time, I don't think it's necessary. If your trying to talk like Jesus he didn't add Bible verse's to his word's all the time.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have to strengthen your post's by adding Bible verse's all the time, I don't think it's necessary. If your trying to talk like Jesus he didn't add Bible verse's to his word's all the time.
Perhaps without them it would just be me. There are many who use them and have seemingly nothing at all while there are many who don't who have a lot of truth. Should I be other than what God would want to be?

Should we work to please ourselves or to please others or to please God? The first two are likely to get us into trouble. The third one may please others as well as God but then again that is up to each of those others, is it not?

Jesus may not have always added "Bible verses" but then again He was always the Word of God made flesh. What am I? Sometimes the words from scriptures are quickened as I speak them, but when my flesh decides what to say rather than His Spirit in me, what should or would you expect?

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Perhaps without them it would just be me. There are many who use them and have seemingly nothing at all while there are many who don't who have a lot of truth. Should I be other than what God would want to be?

Should we work to please ourselves or to please others or to please God? The first two are likely to get us into trouble. The third one may please others as well as God but then again that is up to each of those others, is it not?

Jesus may not have always added "Bible verses" but then again He was always the Word of God made flesh. What am I? Sometimes the words from scriptures are quickened as I speak them, but when my flesh decides what to say rather than His Spirit in me, what should or would you expect?
This time you used no Bible verse's & I just got more of you. We really should speak online like we do in real life, even I am guilty of not doing that.