Am I The Only One?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He's a liar, a cheat, and he wants to open our borders to the countries that hate us and shutdown our government again and hurt our economy.
Let me ask you, have you observed that yourself or is it what you have heard from others?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am creating this thread because I heard that the house voted on impeaching Trump today and even though I really hate to say it, I sort of can't say that I blame them. I do believe that this election was based on fraud and I don't believe that Trump incited violence but he still had a duty to protect the capitol which he failed to do when Mike Pence (although traitorous) didn't. I went from being a Trump supporter to support the less of the two evils and you guys might think I'm mad but those are my opinions and that's exactly what I believe.

Okay.

The impeachment CHARGE was precisely the CHARGE of inciting a riot.

You are changing the CHARGE to "Trumps failure to fulfill a duty to Protect the Capitol"...

The (USCP) United States Capitol Police are NOT under the Authority of the President.

They are Expressly under the Authority of Congress.

Capitol police chief prepared for increased officers presence, but they were sent home.
Capitol police chief requested military guard presence, he was denied.
Trump twice Offered military guard presence, his offer was rejected.

Who did the denying and rejecting...to secure the Capitol while the House was conveined for a voting Session?

The very Congress who has exclusive Authority OVER the USCP!

Who was derelict in Duty to secure the Capitol Building during a session, ANY halfwit knew would be not well received by half the Nation?

I don't mind finger pointing if it is directed at the negligent derelict...being the peacock in congress with the gavel.

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay.

The impeachment CHARGE was precisely the CHARGE of inciting a riot.

You are changing the CHARGE to "Trumps failure to fulfill a duty to Protect the Capitol"...

The (USCP) United States Capitol Police are NOT under the Authority of the President.

They are Expressly under the Authority of Congress.

Capitol police chief prepared for increased officers presence, but they were sent home.
Capitol police chief requested military guard presence, he was denied.
Trump twice Offered military guard presence, his offer was rejected.

Who did the denying and rejecting...to secure the Capitol while the House was conveined for a voting Session?

The very Congress who has exclusion Authority OVER the USCP!

Who was derelict in Duty to secure the Capitol Building during a session, ANY halfwit knew would be not well received by half the Nation?

I don't mind finger pointing if it is directed at the negligent derelict...being the peacock in congress with the gavel.
I look at it this way: they have Trump right where he wants them. Peace.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am creating this thread because I heard that the house voted on impeaching Trump today and even though I really hate to say it, I sort of can't say that I blame them. I do believe that this election was based on fraud and I don't believe that Trump incited violence but he still had a duty to protect the capitol which he failed to do when Mike Pence (although traitorous) didn't. I went from being a Trump supporter to support the less of the two evils and you guys might think I'm mad but those are my opinions and that's exactly what I believe.
Off-topic, but it's more like resident defect. He is one joke I don't find funny. Peace.