Amazing message by Paul Washer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
He has some good stuff. Most "Christians" seldom opened the Book, let alone read it with understanding.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are right Follower worth the listen and so true men today especially our American Christians are fast food Christians they have little knowledge of God and what he says past the milk of Repentance and Salvation. Yet are so full of selfpride because they went to church last week. Also a good sermon on why OSAS is a dangerous doctrine to base one's salvation on unless you do your part OSAS is a two way deal all you have is a promise. IF,IF, IF IF you fulfil your part of the promise. You fall away fail to do as God comands you, It is you who have broken the contract of the promise not God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'll be honest with ALL of you guys. I watch 6 minutes out of 58:58. That's slightly over than 6% of watching it. I just can't sit through that long of preaching... No, I don't mind people preaching at me at all... I guess I don't have that kind of patience to sit through it. And I agree with Follower and Christina though on OSAS. Reminds me of this scripture.John 14:15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.EDIT: I'll try to sit through it all again...
sad.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I just sat through that whole thing. It was worth it, I find 1 statement that was bothering me...other than that. Great message.