Amazon Web Services gives Parler 24-hour notice that it will suspend services to the company

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parler is at risk of disappearing, just as the social media network popular among conservatives was reaching new heights of popularity in the wake of President Donald Trump’s ban from all major tech social platforms.

Amazon Web Services, which provides backend cloud services, has informed Parler that it intends to cut ties with the company in the next 24 hours, according to a report in BuzzFeed News. Parler’s application is built on top of AWS infrastructure, services that are critical for the operation of its platform. Earlier today, Apple announced that it was following Google in blocking the app from its App Store, citing a lack of content moderation.

Parler, whose fortunes have soared as users upset at the President’s silencing on mainstream social media outlets flocked to the service, is now another site of contention in the struggle over the limits of free speech and accountability online.

Parler CEO John Matze said that the platform would be offline for at least a week, as “they rebuild from scratch” in response to AWS’ communications.

Amazon Web Services gives Parler 24-hour notice that it will suspend services to the company – TechCrunch

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am genuinely worried and scared that they will come after all of us good people. Being physically disabled is a disadvantage right now when the liberals come to kill us for being conservatives. I must think what to do

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like the cleansing of Conservatives free speech platforms are being targeted with a quickness.
That's the thing about all this Liberal Conservative conflict. Who is behind the scenes giving either faction operating license? Those are the ones in control.
Take the second amendment as a different example. The Constitution guarantees the unalienable right to keep and bear arms. The corrupt SCOTUS of course violates this amendment as do lawmakers. Because, "What are you going to do about it?".
Some years ago an anti-gun Demoncrat had this idea that they didn't have to work to overcome the Constitutional right of people to own guns. Rather, they'd pursue a bill, hopefully getting into law, and I think this was under Muslim Obama's reign, that would make manufacturer of ammunition illegal!
No bullets, nothing to use in guns! Of course the idea was flushed before it could go anywhere.

Demoncrat logic.
This though is the mentality that was allowed to steal its seat in our White House! 2019: Joe Biden’s Gun Policy Could Tax Gun Owners $200 for Every ‘High-Capacity’ Magazine They Own

It's an age old trick of submission and domination. Attack the underpinning of a peoples rights and the rights mounted atop those underpinnings collapse.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am genuinely worried and scared that they will come after all of us good people. Being physically disabled is a disadvantage right now when the liberals come to kill us for being conservatives. I must think what to do
This is what Jesus spoke to me last night, and His words gave me peace.

John 16:33– These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.