America is an insane asylum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seventh Day Adventist. I thought you belonged to the same church as Brakelite.

The things you mention as being idolized is what the illuminati's stated goals are. Their entire goals - which align with the evil one - is to ruin society. And they're doing a good job of it, from the looks of it.
I would just say that we are all going to become Communist Anti-Christ as that's the game plan of the NWO and the one world government will be run by Talmud so called Jews, the thing is that they are not Jews at all really but just Satanist who have been behind all the Anti-Christ things we have seen peddled and the people are just such total fools for swallowing it all and all will reap what they have sown.
Everything that I was brought up to believe has been turn upside down nowadays, they bag and slander everything that my forefathers did in Australia's history for a start, and they were the people who built his Nation up and had pride in it. but nowadays they are only working to drag the nation down in every way possible creating a trash people who are into drugs and spaced out in their own little world off with the pixies. something is in these drugs that is being peddled, I had a dude telling me about the virtues of LSD to expand ones mind, well I am of the impression that anyone who has taken such has had a part of their brain removed from duty and that part has to do with logic I am sure, I am going to have to look into this more so, I know people who were logical but when they got into drugs that part was gone or eroded much even years after they had been off the drugs.

Not to mention it's the same game play that's been peddled with Christianity and they have turned that upside down as well, so that Jesus C

They have turned the people into morons who can't think for themselves and not to mention you are not aloud to express your own opinions anymore for fear of loosing your Job etc etc so I ask can you remember the days when people spoke freely their own mind and no one got upset or used malice against you because you were of a different opinion to them.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something happened their, so I will finish off.

Not to mention it's the same game that's been peddled with Christianity and they have turned that all up side down as well, so that Jesus Christ does not exist anymore in the Churches truly or factually, as they all have been bastardised.

The fact is that the only thing that one needs is Jesus Christ first and foremost in your life, as he is the well spring that you must abide in him and him only. once you stand outside of that you are just a religious nut like any other rat bag, even atheist are religious, not that they know it because they are just to stupid to know such in fact.

I don't peddle in religion, I preach Jesus Christ.

Reactions: brakelite
B

brakelite

I need to find some solid teaching on it because I'm struggling on my own trying to learn it.
A big problem for most is to wade through all the conspiracy theories... The biblical theorists... The distorted and confused news reports... The contradictory behaviour and false credentials of so called preachers of righteousness... Until you can finally on some good, solid, sound, biblical teaching that doesn't take you on tourist ventures into the unknowable wilderness areas of conjecture and clairvoyance. I could recommend dozens of books going into great and minute intimate detail on all things prophetic, but I don't think you could take it all in because too much light blinds before it illuminates. Let me do a search online and find something simple and straightforward and easy to understand so you can start with the foundation of the prophetic building and work your way up.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I need to find some solid teaching on it because I'm struggling on my own trying to learn it.
The passage about the Lord's Supper in 1 Corinthians 11 links it with the Lord's coming; it and the other passages about the institution of the Lord's Supper (Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22) make an interesting study, and helps us keep things in the world in perspective in relation to the things that are eternal and belonging to the future of the church.