An article & a possible discussion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tunga

Mar 14, 2007
Hi all,although I am not a disbeliever (as a muslim), I thought that this is the right place for my thread.I have just written an article about "god of the gaps and quran" an set up a web site for it. And I want to discuss with you (christians), whether there is anything wrong in my reasoning.Don't think that I am trying to promote Islam to you. Really I do not care about it. What I want is just to discuss it! Because I think that I found a pattern in Quran (maybe I am wrong!). All objections and comments are welcome!Here is the link:www (.) god-of-the-gaps-and-quran (.) net (sorry for the link)Best regards,Tunga

tunga

Mar 14, 2007
(kriss;8503)
tunga could you give us a little more idea of what you want to discuss.
I mean I want to discuss if there is a flaw in my reasoning.Sometimes there occurs a problem with the DNS service, so you can also try this link:god-of-the-gaps-and-quran(.)netBr,Tunga

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
The gist of the site is to expain how the mistakes made in the Koran aren't really mistakes ...these being the sayings about ,for example: the movement of the clouds ,of the reason birds fly in the air... things that can be explained in more modern times by the "laws of nature" gravity , aerodynamics, ect... I say this... we do not have to explain these same biblical type statements for there are not any... our given Word was given to us by the God who created all things even gravity and aerodynamics and so, while on occasion God did violate his original laws to help mankind... there is not reason for us to go back and explain why these "mistakes" were made in the orginal work...Thank you for including us in your study ...but the Word of God the Holy Scrpitures, do not have these "gaps" to have to explain....

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Agreed Betchevy. John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.Lovest ye in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There are in our ancient writting of the cannon but not part of scripturessome very anciet fragmentmented writtings discribing some of these things of nature like winds, movements of the planet bodies but they have proven to be quite scientifically accurate.As far as the bible though Betchevy is right.

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
Is it true that the Qu 'ran accurately depicts a round earth? A Muslim evolutionist told me it also tells how God created the Big Bang. Can you cite verses please, thanks.