An Innumerable Multitude

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, He began to say unto His disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

This is as today....first He speaks to His elect and warns that there is great hypocrisy among the Pharisees...among those professing, believing, they are followers. "Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ;" [Luke 21:8] Many come to us in His name saying they are Christ-ian.

This "innumberable multitude" are those still under the influence of the whore...still needing to make a decision....

Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.​

The day of the Lord is near! We cannot allow ourselves to be influenced by hypocrisy, by the teaching of today's Pharisees. It is a time of prayer, supplications...cries for mercy and repentance. A time to hear His commandments and...KEEP THEM!

John 14:21 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.​

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Christ Jesus is coming soon. And His coming will be AFTER the tribulation He warned us about.

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall He send his angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
(KJV)

So how can some brethren believe Christ is going to gather them before... that tribulation?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Christ Jesus is coming soon. And His coming will be AFTER the tribulation He warned us about.

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall He send his angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
(KJV)

So how can some brethren believe Christ is going to gather them before... that tribulation?

That verse says it all and yet...they dance around it somehow.