Ancient accounts of cavemen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
There are accounts of over 200 ancient cultures of a global flood with one family that survived. Yet there are exactly zero accounts of ancient cultures describing ancestors who were cavemen. Why do you think that is? Atheists always say they want evidence outside the bible, then when we give it to them they deny it anyway. :eek:

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
My question is "So what if early man did live in caves? Where else would they live until they learned to build homes? Living in a cave wouldn't make them "cavemen" in the sense that evolutionists believe.

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
I agree, it doesn't matter if they lived in caves. However, the issue isn't whether they lived in caves but whether they were physicaly different then humans today (as evolutionists claim).I read an artical a while back that made a very interesting point. Many of the features that evolutionists claim that "cave men" had are the simular to features that develope in people that have a dissorder caused by a lack of iodine in their diet. Since most "cave men" remaines are found in areas that are netorious for haveing very little iodine in the food chain, it is very possible that the people liveing in these areas all had this disorder (I believe it is called cretinism or something like that). In other words they were simply humans.

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
(BoranJarami;16104)
I agree, it doesn't matter if they lived in caves. However, the issue isn't whether they lived in caves but whether they were physicaly different then humans today (as evolutionists claim).I read an artical a while back that made a very interesting point. Many of the features that evolutionists claim that "cave men" had are the simular to features that develope in people that have a dissorder caused by a lack of iodine in their diet. Since most "cave men" remaines are found in areas that are netorious for haveing very little iodine in the food chain, it is very possible that the people liveing in these areas all had this disorder (I believe it is called cretinism or something like that). In other words they were simply humans.
Right. I didn't mean men who lived in caves but half men, half beasts. There are no historical accounts of anyone's ancestors being apes. The theory of evolution is so ludicrous that it's an embarrassment to people who call themselves educated.
rolleyes.gif

wingnut

Aug 10, 2007
I have also wondered about the "Neanderthals" and "apemen" fossils.I do believe these exist, as do dinosaur fosils.Here is a theory I entertain to try to reconcile these fossils with scripture.The Hebrew word "Nephilim" (Strongs 5303) is only used three times in the Bible in Gen 6:4 and twice in Num 13:33. It seems that the only time the Nephilim were present on earth, was before the flood (Gen 6:4). I think that we can discount the lying account of the ten spies, when they exagerate the size of the Cananites, likening them to Nephilim (Num 13:33).Consider the possibility that the Nephilim were primitive races of "men" - of which there are many fossils around. These are commonly called missing links (Cro-magnon, etc.). Lucifer may have been the maker of these primitive men, just as he may have been the author of the dinosaurs (which seem to reflect his fallen nature). Clearly Lucifer had been on earth long before Adam (Ezek 28:13), and he was there to tempt Adam. Lucifer probably had been sent to earth by God to terraform it and prepare it for mankind. Placed on earth, away from God's throne, Lucifer developed a bad attitude, tried to attack heaven, but was cast back down to earth (Is 14:14).Around this time, a cosmic event (or the spirit war itself) decimated the earth wiping out the dinosaurs and leaving only a few smaller mammals and Nephilim, who survived underground and in caves. The earth became "tohu and bohu" or "without form and void" which is the correct translation of Gen 1:2. Then God steps in and, around 6000 years ago, renews the earth in 7 days. He creates a new line of mankind, beginning with Adam. But on earth some nephilim or "sons of the gods" (angels) persist. There is nothing supernatural or demi-god-like about these "primitive men". These archaic men or nephilim see the "daughters of man", meaning "daughters of Adam" and want them. Genesis 6:4 "There were giants (nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." The "after that" refers to after that the nephilim raped the daughters of Adam, they produced more, nephilim-like men.Thus there was interbreeding between Adams line (daughters of Adam) and the angelic line (sons of the gods). This displeased God. He chose Noah, who was "perfect in his generations" (Gen 6:9) to repopulate the earth. "Perfect in his generations" means genetically without any nephilim genes in his ancestory. God wiped out all the nephilim and their half-breeds in a worldwide flood. God also filled the ark with animals of his choosing, which He had created on those 7 days.None of the Nephilim survived the Flood, and all generations of mankind on earth today are descendent from the 8 soul, who in turn are pure-bred, sons and daughters of Adam.It is just a theory I hold, until I hear a better explanation which takes into account the Bible and the fossil record.

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
(wingnut;16359)
I have also wondered about the "Neanderthals" and "apemen" fossils.I do believe these exist, as do dinosaur fosils.Here is a theory I entertain to try to reconcile these fossils with scripture.The Hebrew word "Nephilim" (Strongs 5303) is only used three times in the Bible in Gen 6:4 and twice in Num 13:33. It seems that the only time the Nephilim were present on earth, was before the flood (Gen 6:4). I think that we can discount the lying account of the ten spies, when they exagerate the size of the Cananites, likening them to Nephilim (Num 13:33).Consider the possibility that the Nephilim were primitive races of "men" - of which there are many fossils around. These are commonly called missing links (Cro-magnon, etc.). Lucifer may have been the maker of these primitive men, just as he may have been the author of the dinosaurs (which seem to reflect his fallen nature). Clearly Lucifer had been on earth long before Adam (Ezek 28:13), and he was there to tempt Adam. Lucifer probably had been sent to earth by God to terraform it and prepare it for mankind. Placed on earth, away from God's throne, Lucifer developed a bad attitude, tried to attack heaven, but was cast back down to earth (Is 14:14).Around this time, a cosmic event (or the spirit war itself) decimated the earth wiping out the dinosaurs and leaving only a few smaller mammals and Nephilim, who survived underground and in caves. The earth became "tohu and bohu" or "without form and void" which is the correct translation of Gen 1:2. Then God steps in and, around 6000 years ago, renews the earth in 7 days. He creates a new line of mankind, beginning with Adam. But on earth some nephilim or "sons of the gods" (angels) persist. There is nothing supernatural or demi-god-like about these "primitive men". These archaic men or nephilim see the "daughters of man", meaning "daughters of Adam" and want them. Genesis 6:4 "There were giants (nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." The "after that" refers to after that the nephilim raped the daughters of Adam, they produced more, nephilim-like men.Thus there was interbreeding between Adams line (daughters of Adam) and the angelic line (sons of the gods). This displeased God. He chose Noah, who was "perfect in his generations" (Gen 6:9) to repopulate the earth. "Perfect in his generations" means genetically without any nephilim genes in his ancestory. God wiped out all the nephilim and their half-breeds in a worldwide flood. God also filled the ark with animals of his choosing, which He had created on those 7 days.None of the Nephilim survived the Flood, and all generations of mankind on earth today are descendent from the 8 soul, who in turn are pure-bred, sons and daughters of Adam.It is just a theory I hold, until I hear a better explanation which takes into account the Bible and the fossil record.
No, those fossils are as speculative as a child finding bones in the dirt and exclaiming; "Mommy, this looks like a human monster!"Those skulls and bones are in fact, pre-flood humans whose skeletons were distorted in the millions of gallons of water during the Flood which eroded and deformed them for thousands of years. But since scientists dismiss the flood because the goal of secular scientists is to deny God, then they make up fictitious beasts and give them names, preferably from Latin and Greek to make them sound credible and dupe the public because they completed assignments in college to earn themselves degrees. And that's how they dupe the public. So as God tells us, "For the wisdom of the world is foolishness in his sight." And that it is.
rolleyes.gif

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There are accounts of over 200 ancient cultures of a global flood with one family that survived. Yet there are exactly zero accounts of ancient cultures describing ancestors who were cavemen. Why do you think that is? Atheists always say they want evidence outside the bible, then when we give it to them they deny it anyway. :eek:

Though they'd be the first to deny it, atheist objections to Christian apologetics is spiritually based. The enemy of God has placed a veil over their minds and they simply refuse the presentation of hard evidence.

It isn't the bounty of evidence that is the problem, it's the suppression of it.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
When I had a little more money I used to watch Sky Angel it was broadcast on Dish Network, it is a christian broadcast station. They had some really good programs. I was watching and I believe the mans name was Cuozzo. He is a christian and a scientist.

In a nut shell he spoke about the human body, mainly about how human bones grow. Did you know that the brow, nose and ears never quit growing? He believes that neanderthal skeletons are the skeletons of long lived men before the flood. By studying the growth rate of the bones that don't stop growing. Then by running this growth rate threw a computer simulation of a human skull to be 600 years old, guess what, you end up with a neanderthal man. Not to mention that most these bones are like hens teeth, few and far between.

Well I just searched goggle it wasn't Jack Cuozzo it was a younger man, but there are others that believe the same. It's a talked about topic.

Reactions: biggandyy

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The idea of cavemen is just propaganda. Remember when we were first taught the notion as little children? It's an idea designed to prep the mind for acceptance of evolution theory.

My college biology text was still using the defunct embryo drawing of a human embryo made to look the same as that of various animals. That drawing was proven a hoax over a hundred years ago, but there it was, in my 1980's biology college textbook.

The occultists are the ones behind the evolution movement, because per their beliefs evolution is the natural progression of life from water life to a 'god'. The mention of the last progressive stage from a human to a god is left out of the schools of evolution, but not among the pagan religions of history where it actually originated. There's no telling how far back in history that idea of evolving from a human to a god originates, most likely in ancient Babylon where idol worship first began. One could even point its origin back to the angels that rebelled against God starting it among men.

This is why the schools of evolution have no intention of recognizing or abiding by all the physical evidences against it.