And make straight paths for your feet.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I think that I need to do in life, but what about you? Is this your understanding of this scripture?

Hebrews 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all need to do as Christians. And does say so in Scripture and Spirit and Truth my friend!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sometimes we have to tackle things that we don't want to tackle...things like forgiveness as an example. There may be people who have hurt or abused us or someone who has caused us a lot of pain and heart-ache. When we forgive them from the heart, we are actually freeing ourselves up from being lame in some way...and God comes along and heals that lameness in us. To make straight paths for our feet ~ is to clear away the path that hinders us from being in right relationship with God and with others [our neighbor, if you will]

Peace! :m1212:

Reactions: Born_Again